Amissa : Am I A Joke To You?

ChrisGamingYT

26 minutes ago, ChrisGamingYT said:

Amissa : Am I A Joke To You?

I am surprised they picked ISO Crystal which felt horrible last time I tested it rather than Amissa which felt GODLY

Can someone explain how ISO Crystal is better than Amissa?

i not trying to be a d*** or anything but if i recall ISO crystal was one of the most wanted if not most wanted map on official. due to its variety. that's not to say we wont get Amissa at some point, i think after every new paid DLC WC give us a free DLC after SE we had rag, we did not get anything after aberration sadly, but after EXT we got val, now after genesis we get ISO, heck, we may even get a second map after ISO with such a huge time gap between gen P1 and P2. this may mot be entirely true, but the way i see it. ISO was highly desired by console players, and since bringing the map to official really does nothing for PC because its already available as a mod for PC it would make sense to please console players by giving them a much desired map. 

7 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

... i think after every new paid DLC WC give us a free DLC after SE we had rag, we did not get anything after aberration sadly, but after EXT we got val, now after genesis we get ISO...

Wasn't it like this: The Island -> Scorched Earth -> The Center -> Aberration -> Ragnarok -> Extinction -> Valguero -> Genesis -> Crystal Isles ?

BTW: Crystal Isles doesn't appeal to me in any way. In my opinion it looks too colourful, funky and childish. I'd like to see a map that looks and feels very, very natural!

4 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Wasn't it like this: The Island -> Scorched Earth -> The Center -> Aberration -> Ragnarok -> Extinction -> Valguero -> Genesis -> Crystal Isles ?

BTW: Crystal Isles doesn't appeal to me in any way. In my opinion it looks too colourful, funky and childish. I'd like to see a map that looks and feels very, very natural!

Nope! I was actually playing on the Center while watching the stream where they announced Scorched Earth, and Ragnarok was released on official about 6 months before Aberration.

5 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Rag was before ab.

Archived