Wave Ray 64 Mission

GP

• Volunteer Moderator

Wave Ray 64 Mission

Ok, can someone explain this for me.

I completed the Wave Ray 64 GAMMA mission, with 135.841 time.

When I started BETA race it starts me off at 1:54 which doesn't give me enough time to reach the end. Yet when I watch videos of BETA on youtube they are starting with 2:54.

Can anyone explain why i'm only getting 1:54 start on BETA?

good question, I've finished gamma at 129 but like you said beta is only giving 154, guessing perhaps they changed the times after beta... I haven't even attempted alpha, bet that has a even lower time.  Getting under 135 on official is a challenge with the lag the servers are getting at times, I've been tossed half way across the raceway from lag spikes and I just give up at that point and wait for the race to end.

5 minutes ago, GP said:

Wave Ray 64 Mission

Ok, can someone explain this for me.

I completed the Wave Ray 64 GAMMA mission, with 135.841 time.

When I started BETA race it starts me off at 1:54 which doesn't give me enough time to reach the end. Yet when I watch videos of BETA on youtube they are starting with 2:54.

Can anyone explain why i'm only getting 1:54 start on BETA?

Most likely console videos. We are stuck with 1:54 on PC while consoles have +1 min on most races. Best I can do is 2:00-2:05...

A lot of races are like this. The ps4 version has a much more reasonable time for it, but the pc race timers are often impossible. So far, the only possible alpha race on the pc is the ichthy race.

I wouldn't bother with the races until they patch the timers, because there's obviously something wrong when the ps4 has an entire minute more than steam

Archived