What would you want to see added into a Megalodon TLC?

Scribelord

What would you want to see added into a Megalodon TLC?

Honestly while it was never confirmed like the Carno, Megaloceros, and Plesiosaur I honestly feel like it's extremely likely and I have a extremely strong feeling we'll be seeing it getting a TLC and I would be shocked if it isn't one of the creatures getting a TLC.

After all it's at the top of most peoples Lists, it doesn't really have any unique abilities, its model is outdated, and it's too small and definitely needs to be resized.

So I decided why not just make a topic on it like I did them.

Personally for me I think a resize and remodel is a requirement so it can be a actual megalodon, I mean in explorer notes they state it can hunt Plesiosaurs but in game it's so much weaker and smaller so I want it to actually feel like the explorer notes and actually be large and fierce looking, I think the normal Megalodons should at the very least be the size of the current Alpha Megalodons.

For abilities I think a bleed bite attack, a grab attack, and a ramming attack where it builds up speed and hits harder the longer it's charging and stuns prey for a short time similarly to the Direbear and Trike since megalodons in real life rammed creatures from underneath to disorient and kill prey, also a blood scent vision Similarly to the Direwolf where it can sense weakened creatures.

Also it should have partial immunity to the jellyfish stings as should every water creature that gets a TLC.

Tell me what you would like to be added to the Megalodon if it gets a TLC

How about as you level it up it grows bigger? So lvl 100 and bellow are like regular megalodon, but 350 and above is bigger than alpha..

abilities, well I just want them to not suck and previously mentioned bigger aoe, immune to jelly, bleed, ram etc. could all help, but the one I was imagining is thrash with knock back. He is so bulky he should be able to push other fish away and do damage just by flopping about...

so beleive it or not, megalodons could grow up to 20 meters long (tip of the nose to the end of the top of the tail fin) and 8 meters high (from the fins on the belly to the top of the dorsal fin). the mosasaur is 18 meters in length (from tip of the nose to the tip of the tail) and 3 meters high (from the flipper on the belly to the back). on the website i used it says megalodons are generally bigger than mosasaurs.  so the megalodon should be as big as a mosasaur, if not bigger, or the mosasaur gets down sized. i would love to see the megalodon get a swallow ability where it can swallow creatures like fish whole and gain a healling buff, they also deserve some kind of thrash attack that inflicts bleed and cripples the target. i love megalodons, both in real life and ark. but ark ones are so puny.

btw here is the website i used: https://www.quora.com/Which-one-is-bigger-Megalodon-or-Mosasaurus 

Defo needs tlc , the current iteration is not scary at all and looks like a great white . Size will need to change , huge . Less spawns but obviously if you encounter one you would poop your pants lol. Vision. Scent. Cool additions . Bleed effect or gnash effect .  Fin surfacing water as you try to swim away. Basically one terrifying mother . It’s a MEGAlodon damn it . Not a easy to swim away from baby shark dodododo dodo

10 hours ago, Tobyv23 said:

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/megalodon-71633d42acf14e6b92fde55652e837d1 For the model

As big as the Mosasaurus, and the ability to breach

I think maybe abit more streamlined and it would be perfect at least for me.

Currently it feels like a very obese great white and I think the depiction in the dossier is pretty fantastic.

Also a nice touch would be if it rolled its eyes into the back of its head while it attacked similarly to modern day sharks

Archived