Please help! I lost my bloodstalker!

Please help! I lost my bloodstalker!

So i was playing genesis in single player (on xbox one x) and decided i wanted to take my bloodstalker to another map (the island) so i could use him to level me up there since i was fairly low leveled, i put him in a cryopod to transfer him (since cryopoding creatures seems to be safer when i transfer them, to me atleast) then i headed over to the island and went to one of the obilisks and he wasn't there, i exited and thought, "oh maybe i can’t transfer stuff from genesis" i went back to genesis expecting him to be there, but he was gone, it might sound silly but he was really important to me and i even broke down because he was gone (well i still am), he was my first bloodstalker and i got him right when genesis came out, and they happen to be my favorite creature so far and i even had seven of them, well... now its six, and i don’t know what to do, is there anyway i can get him back?

Also sorry if posts like this are not allowed, i just came on the fourum now to seek help, ill take this down(if it’s possible to delete posts) if asked....

Archived