What do you think has been the best and the worst TLC?

Scribelord

What do you think has been the best and the worst TLC?

Also I don't think any of the TLC'S are truly bad because overall they are improvements but I do think some are weaker than others and felt like it could have gone to more deserving creatures like the megalodon.

Personally for me I think the worse is the Rex, I mean it literally just got a new model and a poop roar and it could have gone to a more deserving creature.

The best is the spinosaurus since it got a brand new model, actually useful abilities, the water buff, and the stance change ability is fantastic.

9 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Worst: Sabretooth. New model but that's it. Even prior to the wolf TLC, an unsaddled dino was preferred over a saddled dino though their functions are similar. 

Best: Argy easily. So many useful functions added plus an amazing model.

Needs a TLC: Quetzal, Megalodon, Carno

Agree on all those suggestions.

I hate the quetzals broom hair, it just really irritates me.

As for the megalodon I feel pretty confident in saying it'll probably be getting a TLC since it's basically at the top of a majority of people's lists for creatures who should get a TLC.

The carno was listed awhile back so I definitely think it has a good chance of getting a TLC

Best is obviously argent. You can't compete with new looks, new grabs, smithy saddle and heal on scavenging.

Spino became more useful so it comes second in my chart.

Worst is most of others. I know a lot of people liked ape, wolf, saber etc, but honestly I often can't tell which is new on comparison pictures. I see that 2 models are different, yet none of them looks better or worse to me. Same with rex, for me it's new for the sake of novelty. Guess there is something wrong with me.

Yeah, argy was pretty good! And spino too. I was a little disappointed the wolf didn't get a saddle, or that the bear couldn't climb trees to get to honey (even if they only climbed super slow or trees that had honey or any other limitation still allowing them to climb to the honey and harvest since they have the harvest bonus).

Although the one I liked the least is without a doubt the Trike. I love that dino so much and would like it to be viable, but it just sucks :/ Even with the TLC it still sucks and it's bypassed by like all other berry gatherers ? And because it already got a TLC I can't see it getting another so I'm just so so sad for having my absolute favourite dino suck so bad!

What I would really, really like to see is a cute Mesopithecus. I just can't get over how insanely creepy it looks! It would be so amazing if it were a cute one like the otter or the ovis: The devs already proved they have the ability to create super cute dinos ? pretty please point that wand at the Meso! ❤️ 

Archived