xbox Bloodstalker Controls (Xbox)

Arkanewisdom

Bloodstalker Controls (Xbox)

Here's my list of bloodstalkers controls for Xbox I think I've figured out most of them.

Bloodstalker Controls (Xbox)

Basic

Shoot both webs LT

Shoot single web RT (Aim somewhere else and press LT to shoot the second web)

Reel yourself up by holding LT (alternatively look up and hold RT to reel yourself up without the stalker letting go after)

To reel yourself down hold LB + LT

Web a creature RT (hold RT to reel them and auto attack) creature must have a magenta target reticule to be grab-able

Melee press Right Stick (also used to make your webs release the surface or creature they're holding)

Parachute mode hold RB (hold LB + RB to prevent switching between 1st person and 3rd person)

Swim mode hold LB + press Left Stick (use again to return to water walking mode)

Grab walls while reeling in hold A

Super jump hold A on the ground to charge

Double jump (directional) press A mid air

Advanced moves

Slingshot: target two structures (trees, buildings or rocks) with your single web placement, start backing up once you're as far as you can back up release the control stick and press jump. If done right this can launch you very far very fast.

Rapid landing: this is useful on the lunar biome, though not really advanced it's a good movement trick. Look where you want to land use RT to launch both webs and hold RT to reel yourself in. While you're reeling in hold A so the bloodstalker grabs the ground instead of bouncing off.

Spider-man: this is useful for climbing, when your reeling in on a structure, wall, cliff. You look away from the wall and press A to jump away from the wall and you will jump back enough to web a higher point. Alternatively you can look to the sides and jump, if the structure is small enough, to launch yourself out and to the side building up momentum while you web the structure again. (Thanks SirStjertensen)

If I missed anything please let me know.

Very useful, thanks alot. Will steal my first Magmasaur egg using the reel down function.

Also the normal jump move (A) is directional while swinging. Easy way of climbing tall structures is to shoot a web with RT, aim away from the structure you want to climb and press A to release and jump in that direction. Another web further up the structure, reel in to gain speed and repeat.

I can´t see the web btw, anyone else with the same problem?

17 hours ago, Piffguru said:

When sprinting with the bloodstalker hold A and jump, it will do a super backflip type thing.

Thx for the reel in command, didnt figure that one out yet.

Yes that is one of the fun things that the bloodstalkers do, but thinks that did remind me that you can charge super jump while walking.

4 hours ago, SirStjertensen said:

Very useful, thanks alot. Will steal my first Magmasaur egg using the reel down function.

Also the normal jump move (A) is directional while swinging. Easy way of climbing tall structures is to shoot a web with RT, aim away from the structure you want to climb and press A to release and jump in that direction. Another web further up the structure, reel in to gain speed and repeat.

I can´t see the web btw, anyone else with the same problem?

Thanks for reminding me about climbing with the web, I do this all the time on the ocean biome spires. Have fun with stealing magma eggs, even though 90% of the stuff in there cans hit you when your about them the bats can. :)

On 3/12/2020 at 12:34 PM, NightDragon5656 said:

Yeah I tried the swimming buttons and it’s still not working??? I’m so confused, I just want to swim ?

You can't be pressing anything else. Just press left bumper and left stick. That brings you in and out of the water. 

-

How does xbox pick up and carry dead bodies? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i am very fond of the bloodstalkers. i run my own server that is slightly boosted and have been breeding bloodstalkers for months. as far as the controls they recently got messed up when it came to the fear evolved update. the slow fall or parachute fall without going into first person.... well, it cant be done now. it sucks. i have tried a variety of button combinations to try to figure something out with no luck. if someone gets it. please let me know.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived