Host Connection Timeout: Lost/timeout connection to host.

davemilne06

Host Connection Timeout: Lost/timeout connection to host.

Ever since the latest patch (genesis release) I have been unable to connect to any official or unofficial servers. When I try to connect it loads up then instantly kicks me out. I've tried multiple servers and it let's me get as far as character creation but once I spawn it kicks me and give the message Lost/timeout connection to host. Everything was fine prior to the release of genesis. It is allowing me to play single player but nothing else.. any help would be much appreciated. I play on PC. I have tried validating files on steam and re-installing ect but no avail.. Thanks

11 hours ago, etainne said:

Had the same thing at 1-3 am MST last night. (this morning?)  Both me and another player in my tribe were logged out, kicked, no host connection etc about seven times in one hour, then we got a good twenty minutes of play before the whole mess started again. - ah well.  

Hmm.. atleast you can actually play mate aha

I am having the same issue i have literally tried everything. I have unsubbed and resubbed to the mods, switched my ping to 5000 then back to 250, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and tried to see if there were any corrupted files on my computer. If you find anything that may help me that i havent tried please let me know. I literally am dealing with the same issue. Sorry bud. Hope you are able to play soon. I feel your pain haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had this same issue for a week on an official Genesis server, things started out well, I worked in a base with my tribemate for about a week. Then...I cannot get it. I have done literally every troubleshooting idea. And yesterday out of complete frustration, I transferred my Island character. That worked, I played, I joined my tribe, had fun, signed out...and guess what? I cannot get back in! So yeah, I’d really love to finally have an answer about this, the internet is full of threads about this problem, but no solution...

Archived