Wild raptors don't pounce anymore. Bug or intended ?

Elgar

Wild raptors don't pounce anymore. Bug or intended ?

You probably noticed that wild raptors don't pounce anymore. It would be nice if devs could confirm if it's a temporary bug or if it's an intended change. Community Manager @Cedric often proudly explained he was the dev who implemented this attack : Cedric, can you please tell us if wild raptor's pounce attack belongs now to the past, or not ?

43 minutes ago, Soulsaga said:

Think they have removed the dismount option on wild Raptors  they still pounce players though because I've been noticing haven't been dismounted off mana few times around thought I may have just got lucky but this would be more understandable 

Well, I just tested again with 2 separate regular wild raptors on Valguero (vanilla server, no mods) and they didn't pounce me, none of them. I was on foot. So it's not just the dismount option which was removed.

33 minutes ago, Dzieciak said:

Of course it does NOT work as intended.

You can easily see that when a wild raptor tries to do a pounce, it glitches. There's a beginning of pouncing animation for like half a second and then raptor just slows down like being hit by X-plant or lymantria spore.

Wildcard at their best.

I haven't seen one even TRY to pounce since gen release. I won't lie, I don't miss it lol.

Archived