Giorgino87

are these missions broken or am i doing something wrong?

are these missions broken or am i doing something wrong?

Palude placid GAMMA: I do first track, then first fight, second track of footprints, at around 80/120 the track interrupts. coord 87 67

Dodoball GAMMA: I throw the dod in the basket, no points are given. I do not think I am stepping inside the area, and no warning is given about that.

swamp beatdown BETA: only exagons are given on victory, no loot

beatdown BETA: we got a tek helmet from it, stews, and a few assault rifles, decided gamma was better to grind for xp.

Dodoball Gamma: few people were doing this one earlier on our server without problems (friendly tribes), I haven't done it myself yet.

the other mission I can't say.

I do know one in the ocean bugged out on me, the mosa mission,  I was following the tracks and they just dead ended.   the first time I just kept going in the direction the last one was pointing and the next path showed up, but the last one I was at wouldn't advance at all, so a bunch of time waisted there, haven't been back to it sense.

5 minutes ago, Giorgino87 said:

we have done the mosa one tonight. you issue for mosa seems similar to our issue for sarco

yeah I think its related to the lag spikes, I've noticed that the lag spikes seem to mess with the missions objectives advancing properly.