HLNA wheel radial menu for compact mode

ErwinMarcos

Suggestion

HLNA wheel radial menu for compact mode

Please add a Compact mode to HLNA on the menu. It's really frustrating to have  the option to Come Back on the menu after its set to compact mode and not to Be Gone. main reasons behind it, first being pvp. Having HLNA all the time is a big beacon saying "IM HERE". Usually after teleporting you'd hide it, and ONLY put it out when needed to teleport.

5 replies to this server topic

6 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

U can change its speech or whatever its called settings thru her as well, there is an option in the option wheel where u can change the level, with level 0 being she does not speak about anything at all i think

Unrelated, i already got those options setup. The main problem lays on the beacon HLNA is in a pvp situation, having to chase it around it in your screen to get it off is a big nuisence while in the middle of a run is troublesome. There is already an option to bring it back up in the wheel, i dont see why there hasnt been implemented the other end, which is, to hide it.

4 hours ago, Castlerock said:

How is it unrelated to this? U can stop her talking whenever u die

Its a suggestion, not an argument. I've stated in the beginning that the HLNA talking was secondary and personal opinion. The main topic is the pvp balance and accessibility in the radial menu in regards to the HLNA

Archived