Community Crunch 218: New Free Map DLC, New Sponsored Mods, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

Bon c'est assez Maintenant , Chaque Mise a jour que vous faite , vous empirez de plus en plus le jeu. Je joue sur le primitif + depuis le début et à chaque fois , c'est nous qui subissons les longs arrêts des serveurs et la seule chose que vous êtes capable de dire c'est '' On est désolé ''.  Excuse mais ça fait 3 ans le jeu est supposé être stable. À Chaque mise à jour, nous perdons 15 jours de jeu et tout nos dinos pour des Cartes que nous avons pas accès sur le Primitif Plus. En plus de perdre tout les événements X2 et X3,  Nous perdons tout notre travail à cause de vos Niaiseries. Arrêtez de sortir des DLC DE MARDE PLEIN DE BUGG  pis réparez les cartes déjà existantes.  

enough is enough Now, Every Update that you make, you make the game worse and worse. I play on the primitive + from the beginning and each time, it is we who undergo the long stops of the servers and the only thing you can say is "We are sorry". Excuse but it's been 3 years the game is supposed to be stable. With each update, we lose 15 days of play and all our dinos for Cards that we have not access on the Primitive Plus. In addition to losing all events X2 and X3, We lose all our work because of your Nonsense. Stop going out poopTY DLC WITH ERROR AND LAGG and repair the already existing cards.

13 minutes ago, Pikasal07 said:

I hope we get the dinosaur with 500 teeth! (It won't allow me to put its name.)

There are some really weird gifs.t rex dinosaur GIF

Nigersaurus? the thing with the wired mouth?

the animal found in the country of Niger in Africa? 

its a short sauropod, and it has Shovel like Mouth.

it would be cool it he can Deal a nice bit of damage, a Fast Movement speed,  it could emit a sound to scare of dinos, and he can, and a Stomp that does a Nice AOE Damage.

Edited by Udam

43 minutes ago, Udam said:

it would be cool it he can Deal a nice bit of damage, a Fast Movement speed,  it could emit a sound to scare of dinos, and he can, and a Stomp that does a Nice AOE Damage.

OIPNUFQPY5J.thumb.jpg.1095a841148e1cb464adecb420e6dcc7.jpg

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Udam said:

Star Wars Episode 6 GIF

• Like 1

In the tlc  make it so the archaeopteryx able to ride an your shoulder too 

so it is more like a parachute where you can switch from shoulder to gliding so more people would tame it 

and make mesopithecus carry torches since that would be super useful and change there graphics 

Edited by AcePredator
Ideas
  • Like 1

Human TLC would be Nice. to change the Model from skin type like from default , smooth , old etc

Able to Change muscle volume. if you want to look riped? sure! want to look fatter then a mammoth? sure!

Able to change height

Hit boxes are Equal for Both male and female

able to add or change. Face , eyes , eares, Hair length, Nose, Facial features, Body, arm and leg hair

Males and females will start Bald then will slowly grow hair rather then just "pasted hair"

but this is not only a Visual thing.

player/humans will spawn with 200 wight

When crouched in a Bush or something animals can't find you so easily

When by a Fire you slowly gain more health

you start with a "Base" tempager that will lower or raise depending on area and time of day   

A stun lock Timer buff called "adrenalin" that makes you immune to stunning, Zapping or pouncing for a Few seconds and will give you a bit more speed and a Small damage boost. (also works with bolas)

Food and water timers are slower and when you level into it you get +100 food or water so it could be worth putting points into.

a "wellness" buff that happens when you don't die and you work , kill , eat, drink and tame. and gives you small buffs like. Plus 50 crafting skill , faster healing , More stamina , 25% less stamina drain, etc. however if you die 3 times with that perk it will go away. (they do not stack)

once you unlock a Skin or emote via Boss , alpha , Cave drop , event or any "official way" it will be on you forever. (can disable)

better Hand Grips on objects.

able to eat while in Mid air or Underwater

(with Scissors) able to halt a Hair growth by a Point. want to have no hair? sure , want to have half a small bread? sure!  

Edited by Udam
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Udam said:

Human TLC would be Nice. to change the Model from skin type like from default , smooth , old etc

Able to Change muscle volume. if you want to look riped? sure! want to look fatter then a mammoth? sure!

Able to change height

able to add or change. Face , eyes , eares, Hair length, Nose, Facial features, Body, arm and leg hair

Males and females will start Bald then will slowly grow hair rather then just "pasted hair"

you start with a "Base" tempager that will lower or raise depending on area and time of day   

A stun lock Timer buff called "adrenalin" that makes you immune to stunning, Zapping or pouncing for a Few seconds and will give you a bit more speed and a Small damage boost. (also works with bolas)

Food and water timers are slower and when you level into it you get +100 food or water so it could be worth putting points into.

a "wellness" buff that happens when you don't die and you work , kill , eat, drink and tame. and gives you small buffs like. Plus 50 crafting skill , faster healing , More stamina , 25% less stamina drain, etc. however if you die 3 times with that perk it will go away. (they do not stack)

once you unlock a Skin or emote via Boss , alpha , Cave drop , event or any "official way" it will be on you forever. (can disable)

(with Scissors) able to halt a Hair growth by a Point. want to have no hair? sure , want to have half a small bread? sure!  

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN          OIP.thumb.jpg.e3dbe38c88f5c05dfa6ed20d85f5c134.jpg

• Like 1

Alright look, I know you want to do the best to get new content out to keep players interested, especially on the pve side of things, however, the pvp side of things are not 100% yet, especially small tribes, I’m currently on Xbox smalls and it’s almost impossible to play, atleast 2 in 3 players are aimboting, resulting in these kinds of players being on top, I think you guys should really consider the whole cross play situation as it’s literally ruining small tribes, for me, ark small tribes is in the worst spot it has ever been in and it needs some serious attention, even temporarily removing cross play until you can find a solution would fix almost all the issues, there’s Xbox and pc servers for a reason and each player to stay to their respective platforms! I want to enjoy this game and it’s pvp it has to offer, however I cannot see how I can do this with most of the players I run into aimboting.

5 hours ago, Udam said:

Able to change height

Please do this wildcard. This would actually be a bit of fun and very interesting in my opinion 

• Thanks 1

Primitive+ Primitive+ remains a priority.  We have engineering teams working on the complications from the Genesis update.  We will keep you informed with any significant progress

FINALLY! Good lord, I have been looking everywhere in this forums for something about the primitive plus problems, and now. Literally since the genesis update, NOW! I find something about it.....I wish this was a little more out there to be found, but thank you for acknowledging the problems going on.

As for many of the mods, I am very tempted to look harder into this as I would love something more than just some wooden chairs to decorate with, but its a shame there isn't more, and Im worried that much of this may not transfer to console.....we love to buy extra junk for in game mods too. :P

Hola dios soy yo de nuevo 

Nuevo dino digo que sea volador por que no hay muchos 

Tlc recomiendo desde mi punto que se arregle puro animal de cueva para que complique las cuevas y sean más difíciles (especialmente la araña por que no da miedo y eso que me dan miedo las arañas) para que se vea que es imposible tener un artefacto en cualquier nivel