Community Crunch 218: New Free Map DLC, New Sponsored Mods, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, NickOnzo said:

Mad because you ain't getting paid or just cranky?

Dude i'm fully employed working from home Mon - Fri earning £40k, so yeah i am getting paid.

Just pointing out how you make a fuss over one weekend without EVO when those that work weekends go every week without EVO.

• Like 3

• Volunteer Moderator
59 minutes ago, slejo said:

If you already want to be so super accurate and brilliant in remarks, just like me you should instruct devs that giving x2 in fact they give X4

lalala.jpg

If I wanted to be super accurate and brilliant i'd be pointing out the difference between the Crunch saying x2 and people saying they are sick of x1 and want it x2.

The crunch doesn't state it is x2 of the current x1. It is basically stating it is x2 of current rates. That's being super accurate. No matter how you put it facts are facts, and we could go on at this all day but it's not much fun is it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GP said:

If I wanted to be super accurate and brilliant i'd be pointing out the difference between the Crunch saying x2 and people saying they are sick of x1 and want it x2.

The crunch doesn't state it is x2 of the current x1. It is basically stating it is x2 of current rates. That's being super accurate. No matter how you put it facts are facts, and we could go on at this all day but it's not much fun is it.

Kids being kids and adults who can't yet adult.. ignore the idiots and just do what you do. It's getting silly responding to them at this point.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, GP said:

It is basically stating it is x2 of current rates.

So, my point from from the beginning of our qualrrell was that I wanted / suggested all rates in all weekdays to be x2 just like evo event x2 rates crunch state.and just like crunch does not write that Evo will not be x4 by original rates but x2 the same I wrote x2. It was you stubbornly teached me that today's x2 is in fact x4. Why mislead and mix up all this stubbornness? Original rates, what you write about is a kind of ARK ice age, when The island was the only map...

8 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

Kids being kids and adults who can't yet adult.. ignore the idiots and just do what you do. It's getting silly responding to them at this point.

Notice, toady boy (you were first who insulted me :)), Evo Event is canceled this weekend and this "silly responding" is caused by discussion of rates and multipliers related to topic. I think GP has a mind, you don't have to tell him who to ignore or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

On 3/5/2020 at 1:59 AM, GP said:

What about all those people that work weekends and can never experience the Evo events, they finally get a once-in-a-liftetime special Evo event in the week to enjoy. You don't get a weekend event on one occasion and you claim it's unfair.

Geez what an attitude.

I would have to agree for i think the events should run a bit longer. Look at some of the events for super big games such as destiny, cod, fortnite, those events run for 2 to 4 weeks and sometimes longer. WC it might be a good idea for you to listen to the community, why you ask? Well i have the answer. You ignore the community we move to other games ark disappears with the community, then you loose money, you have to make another game, your employees quit due to the lack of funds, and you get soaked up microsoft, and then shut down. Who in the community has seen these events happen to good games ? If so tell them why the events should last longer and lets see if they listen, for its called grouping up for what we want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, doehrli said:

Maybe ark and wild card should concentrate on fixing all the issues and problems they caused with this genesis map release, along with all of the know issues they have had for years before making new maps and dinos.  Just a thought

Maybe wild card should add dlc to switch just a thought

plz update Nintendo switch

• Like 1

I will guess the new Dino and not get it wrong...

abelisaurus

achelousaurus

achillobator

acrocanthosaurus

adasaurus

aegyptosaurus

agathaumas

alamosaurus

ammosaurus

amphicoelias

anatosaurus

anchisaurus

apatosaurus

argentinosaurus

aublysodon

avimimus portentosus

bambiraptor

Barapasaurus

barosaurus

beipiaosaurus

brachiosaurus

brachylophosaurus

bruhathkayosaurus

buitreraptor

byronosaurus

camarasaurus

carcharodontosaurus

caudipteryx

centrosaurus

ceratosaurus

chasmosaurus

claosaurus

coelophysis

coelurus

corythosaurus

cryolophosaurus ellioti

cryptovolans pauli

daspletosaurus

deinocheirus

doryaspis

diclonius

dilong paradoxus

dromaeosaurus

dromiceiomimus

dryosaurus

edmontosaurus

efraasia

ekrixinatosaurus

elaphrosaurus

elaltitan

einiosaurus

eobrontosaurus

euoplocephalus

europasaurus

falcarius utahensis

fukuiraptor

fukuisaurus

gojirasaurus

gargoyleosaurus

gasosaurus

gastroliths

gondwanatitan

gorgosaurus

gryposaurus

gryponyx

hadrosaurids

hadrosaurus

haplocanthosaurus

herrerasaurus

hexinlusaurus

huanghetitan

hylaeosaurus

hypacrosaurus

hypsilophodon

Ichthyovenator

Iguanodon

Ilokelesia

Irritator

Indosuchus

Incisivosaurus

Isanosaurus

Isisaurus

Jainosaurus

Janenschia

Jingshanosaurus

Jobaria

Jubbulpuria

Judiceratops

Kakuru

Kaatedocus

Kaijiangosaurus

Khaan

Kotasaurus

Kritosaurus

lambeosaurus

leaellynasaura

lesothosaurus

liaoceratops

lusotitan

lycorhinus

labocania

lusitanosaurus

maiasaura

mamenchisaurus

muttaburrasaurus

Noasaurus

Nodosaurus

Nothronychus

Nanotyrannus

Nemegtosaurus

Neovenator

Nipponosaurus

Ningyuansaurus

ornithomimids

ornithomimus

ouranosaurus

ohmdenosaurus

ojoceratops

oohkotokia

paralititan

parvicursor

pentaceratops

Procompsognathus

protoavis

protoceratops

Qantassaurus

Qiaowanlong

Qianzhousaurus

Quaesitosaurus

Qiupalong

Quilmesaurus

Quetecsaurus

Rajasaurus

Rapetosaurus

Riojasaurus

Rhabdodon

Rhoetosaurus

Rahiolisaurus

Ratchasimasaurus

Raptorex

Regnosaurus

Richardoestesia

Rinchenia

Rinconsaurus

Rubeosaurus

saltasaurus

saltopus

saltriosaurus

sarcosuchus

saturnalia

sauroposeidon

saurornitholestes

Saurischian

segnosaurus

seismosaurus

sinornithosaurus

sinosauropteryx

staurikosaurus

stenonychosaurus

Struthiomimus

styracosaurus

suchomimus

tarbosaurus

thecodontosaurus

thyreophora

titanosaurids

torvosaurus

ultrasauros

unaysaurus

utahraptor

Unenlagia

Unescoceratops

velociraptor

Valdosaurus

Velafrons

Venenosaurus

Veterupristisaurus

Vitakridrinda

Vulcanodon

Walgettosuchus

Wannanosaurus

Wulagasaurus

Xenoceratops

Xenotarsosaurus

Xixianykus

Xuanhanosaurus

Xuanhuaceratops

Yangchuanosaurus

Yandusaurus

Yunnanosaurus

Yimenosaurus

Yixianosaurus

Yongjinglong

Yueosaurus

Zalmoxes

Zhuchengtyrannus

Zephyrosaurus

zuniceratops

Zhanghenglong

Zhejiangosaurus

Zizhongosaurus

Zhuchengceratops

Edited by Deino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

i am grateful that WC is adding new stuff, but they need to try to fix the bugs right now.

(granted they aren't releasing it now but still)

they need to try to get the old and new bugs fixed. TBH i had a Conspiracy theory that Wildcard is having a "dennis nedry" Situation. because how come nearly every bug fix adds like 2 extra bugs..  (that or i am be going crazy?, *whispers to myself* they will fix it. they will! )

Edited by Udam
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, XxMayhemxX said:

Brachiasaurus... however you spell it...  long upright neck brontos cousin

thats what honesty the bronto should be replaced with. something like the Brachy from Ark additions (but not as Strong)  so it could be a Giga = for the herbivores.

Both break stone

Both are strong

and both you don't want to mess with!

but maybe it could lose a Few abilities like the Roar to scar gigas (its a bit much)

in fact i would wan't nearly all those dinos from that mod (granted some have to be tone down like the Acrocanthosaurus) and really only one shouldn't be in-game if it was added (that being Domination Rex due to copyright)

but all of those dinos to me are just as good as any official creature Ark Makes and the person who made earns a pat on the back!   

Edited by Udam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Udam said:

thats what honesty the bronto should be replaced with. something like the Brachy from Ark additions (but not as Strong)  so it could be a Giga = for the herbivores.

Both break stone

Both are strong

and both you don't want to mess with!

but maybe it could lose a Few abilities like the Roar to scar gigas (its a bit much)

in fact i would wan't nearly all those dinos from that mod (granted some have to be tone down like the Acrocanthosaurus) and really only one shouldn't be in-game if it was added (that being Domination Rex due to copyright)

but all of those dinos to me are just as good as any official creature Ark Makes and the person who made earns a pat on the back!   

I wanna say they were looking into adding the Brachi so i wouldn't be surprised if its the new dino

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 6:59 AM, GP said:

What about all those people that work weekends and can never experience the Evo events, they finally get a once-in-a-liftetime special Evo event in the week to enjoy. You don't get a weekend event on one occasion and you claim it's unfair.

Geez what an attitude.

Get off your high horse, another moderator starting something so other people jump on and have a go. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Not sure if there is an official submission thread for TLC #3 ideas. But my nominations are

Mosasaur:

-Movement improvement: Be able to swim straight up and straight down without staying horizontal the whole time. 

-Strong Heavy Attack: Just like what we see in the movies. I'd love to see an attack where the Mosa comes out of the water with a huge gaping bite attack!

-Model Improvement

Araneo: 

- Grappling Hook Web: Pretty much what is says on the tin. Give the Araneo the ability to use it's web like a grappling hook. Once reeled in, you can stick to the wall in a turret mode, recover stamina and continue on.

Megalodon:

- Blood Frenzy Buff: Deal increasing damage to enemies the lower their health gets.

- Ignored by other Megalodons when riding/not riding.

-Model Improvement.

Giganotosaurus: (unpopular opinion warning)

-Melee Damage Cap: There are alot of Gigas in circulation with stupendously hight melee. A cap would add balance across the board and make it an equal playing field.

-Mega Bite: An attack the allows the Giga to exceed its melee damage cap, dealing alot of damage but also consumes alot of stamina. Repeated use can enrage your Giga very quickly.

Diplodocus:

-What can we honestly do with this one? Give it a new siege saddle? Give it an area buff that increases your structure hitpoints? Who knows.

Morellatops:

-Increase Water Storage: Replace Oxygen with Water. Increasing its water increases the amount it can hold.

-Irrigation Buff: Can irrigate nearby crop plots and reservoirs. Useful for cave dwellers.

These are mine anyway boys. 

On 3/4/2020 at 10:59 PM, GP said:

Geez what an attitude.

And for those keeping count, Primitive Plus Survivors have lost 2 weekends of play. Just sayin ...