Community Crunch 218: New Free Map DLC, New Sponsored Mods, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

13 hours ago, BIGGUNZ said:

NO EVO EVENT? Are we a joke to you WC?    
  I had to work during the special event because you made it midweek and now on my days off when i can finally play it's going to be 1x...   Gee thanks a lot.   Not really a reward when it's being taken from somewhere else...

It's unusual for events to be on the new maps in the first place. It's usually a few months before a new map gets 2x.  Also it was Saturday night/Sunday morning when they turned the 3x on, not mid week.

Edited by flyheight85

How can I get in contact with Cedric about cheaters?! I'm being targeted on my Genesis official server by explioters. They found out I am a girl playing and now they are saying horrible things to me and sexually harasing me over global chat. Please someone help direct me to where I can find help! :( I love Genesis but I'm so tired of being trolled, Please help me Cedric!!! 

5 hours ago, Arkohalic said:

How can I get in contact with Cedric about cheaters?! I'm being targeted on my Genesis official server by explioters. They found out I am a girl playing and now they are saying horrible things to me and sexually harasing me over global chat. Please someone help direct me to where I can find help! :( I love Genesis but I'm so tired of being trolled, Please help me Cedric!!! 

I just found out the main guy who is harasing me has a YouTube channel. He has video evidence of him getting God mode on an official server. His tribe also has brought reapers over from aberration and they just run around caging people, unable to die because they all have God mode. Cedric if you can reach out I can give you the link to this video and his Xbox gt. His YouTube channel already has a video on how to get God mode.. 

Edited by Arkohalic

I just found out the main guy who is harasing me has a YouTube channel. He has video evidence of him getting God mode on an official server. His tribe also has brought reapers over from aberration and they just run around caging people, unable to die because they all have God mode. Cedric if you can reach out I can give you the link to this video and his Xbox gt. His YouTube channel is KillSick and he is offering to release more cheats when he gets more followers

Which server is this, so I know to steer clear of that mess? As if ARK wasn’t hard enough...

Edited by LordRaptorJesus

2 hours ago, Arkohalic said:

I just found out the main guy who is harasing me has a YouTube channel. He has video evidence of him getting God mode on an official server. His tribe also has brought reapers over from aberration and they just run around caging people, unable to die because they all have God mode. Cedric if you can reach out I can give you the link to this video and his Xbox gt. His YouTube channel is KillSick and he is offering to release more cheats when he gets more followers 

I just looked at his YouTube channel. He already has a full video about the god mode

2 hours ago, Arkohalic said:

I just found out the main guy who is harasing me has a YouTube channel. He has video evidence of him getting God mode on an official server. His tribe also has brought reapers over from aberration and they just run around caging people, unable to die because they all have God mode. Cedric if you can reach out I can give you the link to this video and his Xbox gt. His YouTube channel is KillSick and he is offering to release more cheats when he gets more followers 

Lol should remove his yt name and send it if you talk to someone your only gonna get him more views and others will start using it 

8 hours ago, SnowboundGem said:

we also got homestead some of the s+ items.  No all but some.. 

As they stated ages ago they could not add all the features of S+ into the  game because most of its features would render some aspects of the game useless so they only chose certain items to be brought in to the game.

Not to sound crude but what kind of stupid logic is that?  They don’t have a problem adding in 20 different animals that turn into lawn ornaments and are completely useless for anything other than a garden gnome.  There’s a ton of things they could have added from S+ that would be a benefit and would not render some aspects useless.  The flipable sloped walls?  Adding snap points to sloped ceilings? Large pillars like large walls?  I’m just saying they could have added much more from the S+ mod without rendering certain aspects of the game useless, sorry that is probably one of the biggest BS excuse to come from studio WC.

34 minutes ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

As they stated ages ago they could not add all the features of S+ into the  game because most of its features would render some aspects of the game useless so they only chose certain items to be brought in to the game.

I wasn't questioning anything so I didn't need clarification. I reminded someone of something.

I am so stoked for the TLC pass. The promised face lifts that never happened still desperately need to be done. Megaloceros jumps to mind immediately. It was always a bit wonky and square (despite being one of my favorites), but with the newer creatures, it just looks so outdated. It's my go to thatch harvester because it's so speedy and I can't wait to see if it gets included this time.

Also excited fro Crystal Isles. I saw it years ago and was sad I'd probably never get to play it.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:59 PM, GP said:

What about all those people that work weekends and can never experience the Evo events, they finally get a once-in-a-liftetime special Evo event in the week to enjoy. You don't get a weekend event on one occasion and you claim it's unfair.

Geez what an attitude.

Mad because you ain't getting paid or just cranky?

I noticed it not the first time. Whenever you give something bonus (e.g. now x3 for players record - it was previously in Extinction too) in the next weekend it is reflected in the Evo Event - that there is no Evo Event this weekend. It's a bit silly because I have the impression that it would be better to get a normal x2 week by week than x3 one week and zero next.

We wait all week and plan what to tame over the weekend. It was the same this time, but you are taking away this weekend fun

22 hours ago, GP said:

I know what you meant, but today's x1 is actually x2 of the original rates. So people think of the normal rates now as x1 but they technically are x2.

So anyone that wants the normal rates to become x2 standard means that it would technically be x4 rates.

If you already want to be so super accurate and brilliant in remarks, just like me you should instruct devs that giving x2 in fact they give X4

lalala.jpg

• Facepalm 1