Community Crunch 218: New Free Map DLC, New Sponsored Mods, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

4 hours ago, cappbizzness said:

sooo.is it crystal isle with all its creatures on it plus a new dino or just 1 new dino with all the vanilla creatures.if so ..mehh. 

To be honest i was thinking the same thing, due to being on console, i havent played this map, but i have seen it on youtube, and the idea of having all those dinos etc plus something new would be amazing, if its just one new dino and the vanilla creatures, then it will be pointless. even more pointless if you cant transfer it to another map. 

13 minutes ago, WafflePancake said:

It might be the pterodactyl. A slightly larger version of the pteranodon. Also, there is a popular mod which features the pterodactyl. It's an aggressive flyer that can pick up players, fly them into the air, then drop them.

We call them the "leatherwing" on atlas.  Just like a pt, but they grab you, fly up high,  then drop you lol. 

Will the tlc affect the switch plz update the switch plz plz plz update the switch 

it’s been over a year since it has been updated  I don’t care about the graphics or stuff I just want a dlc 

why not release scorched earth and how the dlc sells if it flops you could give us a reason why you would just quit but if it exceeds you know people are willing to play it and then you could give updates plz 

I am so sick of the island map plz update it I can only play it on the switch since I don’t have enough WiFi or money to play on pc or Xbox or play station 

I am start to lose hope I am begging you 

50 minutes ago, WafflePancake said:

Some TLC ideas:

The Megalodon should be able to leap out of the water and snatch players off rafts/boats.

The Tuso (Squid) should be able to reach the surface and attack players and their  boats.

Aberration needs a creature whose saddle can be used as a mobile smithy. It's the only map that doesn't contain a creature with that ability.  Or maybe introduce Aberrant Castroides and have them be rare spawns that can be found in the blue or green zones.

Make Griffins breedable.

Give the Sabretooth the ability to latch onto a player (and small mounts) and DRAG them away, with the drag causing damage,

The Araneo should be able to spit webs that can be used like zip lines that eventually degrade.

The Titanoboa should be able to wrap itself around a player and small mounts, constricting them while it bites them. The constriction will be brief, like the raptor's pounce.

The Doedic should be able to do extra damage to a rock golem. Doedics smash rocks. The golem is made of rocks. 

if i wanted to explain all my TLC ideas i will here all day and i may get banned due to spam.

Also think everyone’s favorite dinosaur pegomastax could use a tlc so it is easier to get your stuff back like if it buried the stuff so you could just walk around and not chase it to retrieve your stuff instead of looking everywhere for it so you could just look on the beach and find a dirt mound and go over there and get your stuff

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eviga said:

Finally a good News!

After this massive Genesis fail we will receive a real Ark map this summer.

Totally looking forward to it!

i really didn't find genesis that bad. aside from bugs 

if they added cactus sap, tone down the Spawns of some dinos , Enabled all kinds of engrams to be unlocked, fixed the bugs and a few others i think it could have been better.

granted its not AB or SE in terms of items , tame's etc but its better then nothing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

been there done that

6 minutes ago, WafflePancake said:

Post 'em. Who knows, maybe WC will see the idea and like it. Plus if the mods don't like it, they'll just remove it and issue a warning.

i highly doubt it but there is a Post on "game suggestions" about this 

its full of many peoples ideas of TLC including mine . however many of the other people's ideas equally as good!

50 minutes ago, Udam said:

i really didn't find genesis that bad. aside from bugs 

if they added cactus sap, tone down the Spawns of some dinos , Enabled all kinds of engrams to be unlocked, fixed the bugs and a few others i think it could have been better.

granted its not AB or SE in terms of items , tame's etc but its better then nothing.

We are a joke to Wc, we complain of glitches they put it in the game for us to fix. Just so we run around fixing glitches just like them irl. So genesis = bugs and glitches.

Hey I love this map, but they are literally giving us the finger. 

"Oh we have bugs and glitches in our game"

"Here have a whole map. A map with tons of bugs and the player base has to go find glitches and fix them, oh yeah let's make the map unbeatable by single player because we will require them to do missions that need multiple people".  I have died more to bugs than anything else.

23 minutes ago, AcePredator said:

Maybe it’s a suchomimus or irritator 
suchomimus could be allosaurus sized or the irritator could be raptor size for the new Dinosaur

Carcharodontosaurus

They are naturally "passive" but they do into a Blood fueled rage after eating a Corps or smelling a dead body.

they get a more health for eating rotten meat, and they are a KO tame

they are not as strong as a Trex but if they eat a corps they become almost stronger but they attack everything!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Udam said:

Carcharodontosaurus

They are naturally "passive" but they do into a Blood fueled rage after eating a Corps or smelling a dead body.

they get a more health for eating rotten meat, and they are a KO tame

they are not as strong as a Trex but if they eat a corps they become almost stronger but they attack everything!

We need more dinosaur that are terrestrial and aquatic