Community Crunch 218: New Free Map DLC, New Sponsored Mods, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

WOW! SO HYPED!!!! Now we are getting a TLC AND a new map. Please, I am begging you, join sides with Ark Additions and add the Cryolophosaurus, Concavanator, and Domination Rex with the TLC as in past ones you have added Dino's. If you did that would really boost the game in my opinion. STILL HYPED THOUGH WITH THIS NEWS! Can't wait to see the teasers coming in the future.

• Like 1

im hyped for the Crystal isls 

but i wonder. will the crystal Isls Animals (the ones from the mod) will be there with the new dino like

the Crystal Wyvern's and Griffin, Giant Worker Bee , Grand Embertros Liquefied Dinos, Spectral Squid and Zombie wyvern? or just the new dino?

same for resources?

and for the Dino? i hope a Carcodonto, Deinosuchus or something!

and the sponsored mods are Really Cool (i like the zombie one) but out of all the Sponsored mods i love The "Ark Additions" where they add new dinos. i love that guys mod (can't play with it though sense Console) and if i had to vote of any mod it would be That one!

and the TLC is going to be cool! i hope they do the turtle so i can bite like a Snapping turtle and it able to Spin on its shell like a Bad Blade! 

or the Deer could have a Larger size and can do a front kick, back kick and uses it horns to cause Bleed and the Male is built for combat. while the Female can still attack but all resources are less heavy and they are very fast!

Mammoth can have a Platform, able to shoot Ice Cold water to freeze enemies,  a Herd buff and new look!

just some ideas!

12 minutes ago, Indozilla said:

WOW! SO HYPED!!!! Now we are getting a TLC AND a new map. Please, I am begging you, join sides with Ark Additions and add the Cryolophosaurus, Concavanator, and Domination Rex with the TLC as in past ones you have added Dino's. If you did that would really boost the game in my opinion. STILL HYPED THOUGH WITH THIS NEWS! Can't wait to see the teasers coming in the future.

Add everything asid from the the Domination Rex because.

1: Copyright

2: Too overpowered

for what it will be replaced with? maybe a Carcodonto 

makes sense to release more content that will be bugged and broken on top everything that is already broken in this game since Genesis, just keep making it harder to play catch up and fix things. U just released a huge amount of content and it broke the entire game with issues and constant server updates, yet still not even remotely close to fixed after two weeks.  

They didn't even fix the genesis bugs and will already launch another map, will bathe in the soda wildcard, Do something useful for the game and stop putting more buggy map have, no one can take it anymore, In addition to the inability of you of not being able to fix anything. If they can't fix it, don't throw anything, that sucks, I can't tame a bloodstalker because of the anti mesh that kills them every time and even that you didn't answer me. Things are invented and you can't keep what you promise. fix the bugs after inventing something else, thank you very much.

• Facepalm 1

They didn't even fix the genesis bugs and will already launch another map, will bathe in the soda wildcard, Do something useful for the game and stop putting more buggy map have, no one can take it anymore, In addition to the inability of you of not being able to fix anything. If they can't fix it, don't throw anything, that sucks, I can't tame a bloodstalker because of the anti mesh that kills them every time and even that you didn't answer me. Things are invented and you can't keep what you promise. fix the bugs after inventing something else, thank you very much.

• Facepalm 1

New TLC pass?  Amazing! Please, please let the Gallimimus be one of the creatures getting a TLC.  Its model is really subpar and its turning radius is absolutely ridiculous.  Like, I dunno who thought it was a good idea to make the fastest land mount have one of the largest turning radiuses in the game, but it makes the poor thing basically unusable.  The Bronto could really use some love too.

Some TLC ideas:

The Megalodon should be able to leap out of the water and snatch players off rafts/boats.

The Tuso (Squid) should be able to reach the surface and attack players and their  boats.

Aberration needs a creature whose saddle can be used as a mobile smithy. It's the only map that doesn't contain a creature with that ability.  Or maybe introduce Aberrant Castroides and have them be rare spawns that can be found in the blue or green zones.

Make Griffins breedable.

Give the Sabretooth the ability to latch onto a player (and small mounts) and DRAG them away, with the drag causing damage,

The Araneo should be able to spit webs that can be used like zip lines that eventually degrade.

The Titanoboa should be able to wrap itself around a player and small mounts, constricting them while it bites them. The constriction will be brief, like the raptor's pounce.

The Doedic should be able to do extra damage to a rock golem. Doedics smash rocks. The golem is made of rocks. 

• Like 2