Community Crunch 218: New Free Map DLC, New Sponsored Mods, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

40 minutes ago, NickOnzo said:

Crystal Isles = A woman made this map. Last time I played it, I was getting 15 fps because she just spammed the map with pretty colored tree's. Maybe it's just me, but, huge bummer for video gaming this year so far. Basically going to play until my Nitrado servers expire and that's about it for me I think. 

HOPEFULLY, New World, will be something that will entertain me, if not, may be giving the gaming a break and just focus on saving money for a bit.

Foind the incel 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Please oh please tlc the Pteranodon

It is one of the original and it needs love, lots and lots of love

Also the Beezlebufo NEEDS the same jump system as the kangaroo please

also also we need a  LARGE FAST herbivore. The carnivore get spino, rex, giga, and allo. While there herbivore get slow lumbering meat pies.

1 hour ago, GP said:

What about all those people that work weekends and can never experience the Evo events, they finally get a once-in-a-liftetime special Evo event in the week to enjoy. You don't get a weekend event on one occasion and you claim it's unfair.

Geez what an attitude.

Agreed! I have Tuesday and wednesday off and only get to play with the multipliers on events. 

• Like 2

Please fix the faces of the lightning Wyvern and other Wyverns. Some have odd eyes (look at the Lightning wyvern’s eyes). Some Dino’s have bulging, sunken or disfigured eyes. (Again, Wyverns). 
i love my Wyverns. Raising them is my joy. ❤️

real world Dino will be added? My guess is Either Dracorex Hogwortius (or similar Packy varient), Amargasaurus,  Ceratosaurus, Carcaradontosaurus, maybe a Styrachosaurus? All awesome and stunning variants. 
brachiosaurus? :O

• Like 2

Did Ark just drop the mic?

Awesome news on so many fronts so soon after the monster epic success of genesis.

(except maybe no evo weekend, my poor anky on genesis died horribly in a careless owner 'need a cup of tea, everything will be fine' moment and now I have to tame a new one, WITHOUT KIBBLE... and there's a blue with lilac horn tips 150 patrolling my base ... I need to tame it... but i ain't gonna sit there for 6 hours to achieve that.... I can't.... I won't.... but I really want that anky ..... you're gonna make me sit there 6 hours aren't u).

❤️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Luizza said:

Did Ark just drop the mic?

Awesome news on so many fronts so soon after the monster epic success of genesis.

(except maybe no evo weekend, my poor anky on genesis died horribly in a careless owner 'need a cup of tea, everything will be fine' moment and now I have to tame a new one, WITHOUT KIBBLE... and there's a blue with lilac horn tips 150 patrolling my base ... I need to tame it... but i ain't gonna sit there for 6 hours to achieve that.... I can't.... I won't.... but I really want that anky ..... you're gonna make me sit there 6 hours aren't u).

❤️

It's a must for the lilac alone. I only ever managed to get one with the lilac horns.. sadly it died during an unfortunate incident with a giga.

• Volunteer Moderator
24 minutes ago, slejo said:

No EVO is not good news. I personally think that X2 should be standard that gives you more fun from the game.
IMHO it needs to replace X1.

But new map and TLC is great news - thanks guys! Keep up good work!

x2 already is standard. What you are asking for is x4 to be standard.

• Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, slejo said:

i dont mind standard of EVO.. i mean x2 balance needs to replace everyday's X1.

I know what you meant, but today's x1 is actually x2 of the original rates. So people think of the normal rates now as x1 but they technically are x2.

So anyone that wants the normal rates to become x2 standard means that it would technically be x4 rates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GP said:

I know what you meant, but today's x1 is actually x2 of the original rates. So people think of the normal rates now as x1 but they technically are x2.

So anyone that wants the normal rates to become x2 standard means that it would technically be x4 rates.

But we've had the x2 (if u still hang on to the original rates) for years... at what point can we call them the standard x1 rate. Every time someone mentions one of the other rates which is different from years ago we don't have to hark back to EA vanilla rates. Do we still mention the old 4 hour imprints when we consider imprinting these days, or quetz stam drain, or levelling speed on dolphins?

The current standard rate is x1 imo - and I agree that it's time for another look at some rebalancing around the current standard rates, especially if we are going to miss some EVO events which make things tolerable atm.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1