Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Interview

Godhand215

Interview

30 years old, level 78, Eastern Standard Time. I can grind resources and tame mounts like a champion regardless of the type(bird, underwater, ect.). I'm looking for strength in numbers and a chance to help build an empire without some ten year old turd that bought a mana online raiding me and costing me my time and effort. I play frequently throughout the week and grind like my life depended on it on the weekends. You will not find another person that will manifest the amount of destiny that I will and help bring the collective glory truly deserving the clan to its namesake. I also barely sleep and if needed could arrange to be on at any time I am not working. I didn't leave my last tribe, I'm the leader. I have 4 total including myself, but they do not play with the intensity or the determination required for us 4 to survive amongst alpha trash out there. Give us a home and allow me to show you the definition of excuses don't build empires. I just got raided again today and am actively searching for a tribe. Lets do this.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived