Ideas to improve genesis part1 and part2.

Paradis

Suggestion

Ideas to improve genesis part1 and part2.

I think the vr animals from the arrival protocol boss should be skins that you could buy/earn, like the tek dinos.

i tihnk part 2 should be connected, but i wouldn't mind biomes if they were big.

the ocean biome on part 2 could be the island just modified to make it look like it has been abandoned for a while and this expansive ocean with the moeder could be underneath.

100% keep the lunar and volcanic biomes for part 2

add a valguero/ragnarok like area for part 2, that could be nice and calm.

add a dessert/scorched earth like area for part 2.

enable flyers for part 1 and 2.

one of the glitches has hlna mentioning national monuments, i imagine being able to teleport throughout the earth would be cool, like building a base inside the pyramids, or having a base next to the eifel tower. i think genesis part 2 would be cool to have an "earth" even if it was split into biomes like part1, but since a certain part of the boss shows a spaceship, i imagine being able to say, fly to the lunar biome with that thing from earth would be amazing, not making the lunar biome easy to access, but instead adding spacesuits and maybe a rocket or a spaceship and making this trip to the lunar biome difficult, not just a teleport.

i tihnk the bog biome should return for part2.

i really hope we can get an aberration like place for part2.

i will type out my dream genesis part 2 map layout.

The game could begin anywhere, it's either biomes or all connected, but honestly the teleport mechanic makes is kinda fun, but although unrealistic, having all the biomes in one map would be great, for example making up a story for why national monuments are so close to each other.

In the dessert, you have the pyramids, filled with aggressive dinos, but also full of good loot, with places for a base, nearby, a vast ocean, maybe even the same one from gen1, but in the middle of that ocean, The island. north of the ocean is the arctic biome, with a big mountain, honestly i wouldn't mind reusing gen1 arctic, south of the ocean, the already mentioned dessert, east of the ocean, the volcanic biome, in the middle is a massive volcano, and jumping into the volcano holds the magmasaur nest, and hidden in one of the nest, a small passage to Aberration. west of the ocean, the bog, even the same one from gen1 maybe slightly changed would do it, maybe adding lore, since all the other biomes apart from the well hidden Aberration are somewhat normal, it could be the place where element first appeared on Earth, the element did not have it's powers fully unlocked yet, so the trees got huge and weird animals i.e. bloodstalkers appeared there.

south of the dessert a calm place, maybe a ragnarok like area.

now, about the lunar biome, i imagine the lunar biome being like this. from the map you see a moon, but it looks shattered, you can craft a spacesuit, or maybe just add a spacesuit maybe apollo like skin to the hazmat suit. and be able to build a rocket (just a single craftable object called rocket) that you can get inside of, ignite and fly up to the moon, a failed element bomb experiment, a nice explanation for this shattered moon, that are these islands when you're there.

for me that's the perfect genesis map, maybe adding some other biomes for those tentacle creatures, like a boss arena would work, but i don't know enough about them so i can't really imagine anything that would suit them.

if the devs are extra ambitious, you could make the endgame be you (the survivor) flying to MARS, expecting to find humanity you so dearly miss, but instead finding an abandoned city, boom, we got an extinction like biome, but instead, have it be a dome, like the extinction zones, but it's the abandoned extinction city there, outside of the dome, the red mars' dessert, you also require the spacesuit and the dessert is filled with corrupted creatures.

and the final final cutscene of the game, you're all alone on mars, but in the city your find a building full of people that are frozen and in the gen1 simulation. the survivor (you) chooses to get them all out of there, get them all back to earth and begin civilization again, but it goes south and there are people in tribes surviving in a primitive way and that's a sendoff to ARK: Survival Evolved 2. a good name for ark 2 could be ARK: Survival Evolving or New ARK: Survivors evolved.

i think this would be the most amazing sendoff to ark. making this dlc, that sort of houses all the dlc's allowing you to seemlessly experience them all in a way.

I honestly hope that the devs see this, i love this game from the bottom of my heart, even now, i love this game, i ignore the glitches and constant crashed because i can't get enough of it. I don't know what i wouldn't give to be able to pitch ideas directly to WC, have my ideas for the map, mechanics and story heard, maybe become a little part of WC, I honestly would do this for charity, i'm filled with ideas and the only sad thing about them is that they will probably not happen.

I'm incredibly sorry for the mistakes, i'm typing quickly to not loose the train of though, i'm not a native English speaker and it's 5am.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived