Help! leaving tribe and lose all my belongings

AyeJ

I am a newbie of this game and meet this problem just now.

So i've been played a few days and tamed a few dinos. As a newbie i create a tribe of my own and left it accidentally(i thought it would disband the tribe, consider it only have me as the member). And after that i lost control of all my belongings, including the building i made and the dinos i tamed before. They are all on offline protection now under the name of a tribe that does not exist any more.

Is there anyone can help me out of this situation? I can't even open the door and leave my own house now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solved

but things are getting odds, my snow owl disappeared right in front of me just now...

1 hour ago, AyeJ said:

I am a newbie of this game and meet this problem just now.

So i've been played a few days and tamed a few dinos. As a newbie i create a tribe of my own and left it accidentally(i thought it would disband the tribe, consider it only have me as the member). And after that i lost control of all my belongings, including the building i made and the dinos i tamed before. They are all on offline protection now under the name of a tribe that does not exist any more.

Is there anyone can help me out of this situation? I can't even open the door and leave my own house now...

You really can't do anything about it anymore, you are going to have to find a way to have your character die, and then unfortunately, start over again, unless you are playing on an unofficial server, talk to your server/cluster's admin and ask if he can force join the tribe, and re-invite you to the tribe. This has happened to me multiple times when I first started the game, and it really does suck.

Place a ticket explaining the problem. WC should get back to you about getting everything back in your name. 

In the future, be aware that when you leave a tribe, unless building materials/animals/storage bins are personally owned it will be tribe owned and stay with that tribe. Check the tribe settings if you have any questions as to the ownership.

Good Luck!!

Archived