Magmasaur babies weight is too low to be fed. Offical Rates

AbusedJack

Magmasaur babies weight is too low to be fed. Offical Rates

So the food for a baby Magmasaur is Ambergris but the weight of Ambergrils is 5.0. 

My lvl160 got to 4.2 weight before his food all went. his health Drains at a very fast rate so I can't feed him because I can't get the Ambergris in his Inventory,

The  result is an unfeedable dead baby Magmasaur even at level 160 on Offical Rates, he just doesnt mature fast enough to get the weight.

Any suggestions? 

still doesnt matter, i got a magma day 1 and hatched it day 1, and was still able to feed him, properly, even though it was a lvl 130, and after waiting 10 min after hatched, i was able to feed it properly, he said also that hes got himself a 160 (max is 150 on official) so hes on unofficial so either he touched somewhere the settings, or a mods si doing some conflict somewhere, but no its perfectly doable even without the weight reduced on ambergris harder, yes, but still doable

23 minutes ago, anguelwyvern said:

still doesnt matter, i got a magma day 1 and hatched it day 1, and was still able to feed him, properly, even though it was a lvl 130, and after waiting 10 min after hatched, i was able to feed it properly, he said also that hes got himself a 160 (max is 150 on official) so hes on unofficial so either he touched somewhere the settings, or a mods si doing some conflict somewhere, but no its perfectly doable even without the weight reduced on ambergris harder, yes, but still doable

Is the max not 190 for magma's on official? As per other "egg tames" a la rock drake, wyvern, etc.

im assuming 150 because im spending all my days down there gettign eggs/killing magma, and i have yet to see a singlke magma over lv 150 i might be wrong but after having spent so much time down ther ei can safely assume that yes 150 is the max

(reason might be because you can actually breed them and that would totally make sense then not to have lvl 190 max magma)

9 minutes ago, anguelwyvern said:

im assuming 150 because im spending all my days down there gettign eggs/killing magma, and i have yet to see a singlke magma over lv 150 i might be wrong but after having spent so much time down ther ei can safely assume that yes 150 is the max

(reason might be because you can actually breed them and that would totally make sense then not to have lvl 190 max magma)

Nah you can get 190s got a 160 myself lastnight and tribemate got a 190 on official 

Ah ok. anyways getting back to the topic of the post I’m on ps4 we are waiting on the patch for ambergris currently weighs 5 meant to weigh .5 even my 160 couldn’t hold it at hatch could hold .8 though But we just wait for the food to run out then get the pig out and have it keep them alive till they can hold the 5 needed for ambergris usually around .5% maturation. Isn’t perfect but it’ll let ya raise them in the mean time 

out of curiosity, i tested in SP with s+ to have the tek transmitter to "dino scan" evean a good 50 "destroywilddinos", havent seen a single magma over 150+

are you sure you didnt missudnerstood me ?

im talking about the egg, and wild magma, they cant go above 150 (obviously when you hatch em and lvl them up they will go over 150)

7 minutes ago, anguelwyvern said:

out of curiosity, i tested in SP with s+ to have the tek transmitter to "dino scan" evean a good 50 "destroywilddinos", havent seen a single magma over 150+

im talking about the egg, and wild magma, they cant go above 150 (obviously when you hatch em and lvl them up they will go over 150)

Lol nope didn’t misunderstand you. 160 egg from a wild 160 magmasaur at the moment singleplayer info is unreliable due to settings resetting every login so difficulty settings could be lower than they are for official which would affect Dino lvls not to mention all the stuff/Dino’s that dont spawn in single player. Could potentially be that I’m on ps4 and things seem to be different to pc in some areas for genesis like the store stuff is a lot more expensive for us. Idk if it’s the same on pc but the magmasaur in the nest area give you a spawn timer when they kill you as well 

7 hours ago, anguelwyvern said:

08DD2BAD-D39D-4A2E-A66E-5F050EC7E185.jpeg

1 hour ago, anguelwyvern said:

you missunderstood me xD

wanna see a wild egg not a baby, becaus ei can breed 2 magma get higher stat and get a 160 myself too, but wild are 150i still stay on that

Lol nope didn’t misunderstand it came from the volcano as a 160 egg next time I’m in there I’ll send a ss of one 

? thats so weird !

i mean since this morning we started this topic, i ve been with tribe mate on our crossark, and murder every magma over n over, collected all the eggs and got all, and we NEVER found a magma over lvl 150

os its definitly a ps4 feature

its me or we PC player got screwed ??

like alpha race bugged timer ? magma ? whats going on here

19 minutes ago, anguelwyvern said:

? thats so weird !

i mean since this morning we started this topic, i ve been with tribe mate on our crossark, and murder every magma over n over, collected all the eggs and got all, and we NEVER found a magma over lvl 150

os its definitly a ps4 feature

its me or we PC player got screwed ??

like alpha race bugged timer ? magma ? whats going on here

Nah timers is on all of them least y’all have reasonable hlna prices and yea can feed baby magmasaur not to mention the whistle bug. Getting tired of ppl hatching stuff and forgettin The bug and whistle all when tryin to just whistle stop plus y’all get all the patches right away we gotta wait 2+ weeks lol sometimes months 

Archived