When are you guys going to address TP spawn killing and insect swarms?

St1ckyBandit

When are you guys going to address TP spawn killing and insect swarms?

These seem to me to be the biggest two issues with the game right now as both directly impact your ability to even play the game.

I'm beyond the point of being able to kill or avoid the insects (thats easy), it's now about them making the bog a complete annoyance to move around or get anything done because of the constant frame drops.

The combination of kapros dismounting you, barys being able to stun lock you in water, x raptors being extremely fast and harder hitting than normal ones, and constantly freezing/stuttering has proven deadly for me every time I go to the bog.

Its a shame because it's my favorite biome in terms of appearance, the one I was looking forward to the most, and the home of my favorite creature the bloodstalker, but now I dont even want to step foot there.

Secondly the TP camping is just flat out nonsense. I've resorted to spawning in naked first anywhere I teleport just to make sure there are no turrets or enemy dinos in wait. That is a serious pain in the jimmys. I've heard of entire biomes being blocked off by tribes. Surely this cant be intended? 

Please fix these issues asap as its slowly killing my enjoyment of an otherwise awesome dlc.

EDIT- Just in the past half hour alone ive been spawn killed by a sarco/kapro in the bog, a theri in the artic, and somebodys bloodstalker in the ocean. This issue is running rampant across the game. It's been over a week, we need a fix or at the very least acknowledgement you're working on it.

EDIT#2 - Spawn at Bog NE to farm some fungal wood. Instantly killed by a wild bary. Respawn at artic NE to fast travel  back and killed by a guy on a Bloodstalker....

The swarms are complete bullpoop they are non stop and it seems like they aggro from everywhere on the map to where you are. There patrol patterns need reduced or eliminated. There are ranges reduce to being almost right on top of them. Their give up during chase needs reduced I spend almost all of my time either killing swarms or running into water to avoid big biome is a bust 

Archived