Stoopid noob wyvern problems

Draftysphinx187

Stoopid noob wyvern problems

Ok so I'm a stoopid noob but my bf and I are playing valguero single player split screen on xbox one and we've fi ally levelled enough and have good enough argy's to attempt wyvern trench.  Everything went well got a few eggs then realized we needed milk, read into it and found out that killing an alpha wyvern will give 50 milk so back we went.  Killed EVERY wyvern in and around the trench (including the fire wyvern cave) and found no alpha!  So after all that wasted time I read that we can spawn in milk by using cheats( I know it's bad but after spending all night getting prepped and not able to find the alpha I just want this to be over). So I looked up how to do it and attempted it but it didn't work!  After i typed in the crazy long cheat code I hit enter moved over to box next to type box and hit "a" button and nothing happened! Not sure what's going on and not really interested in using the cheat now but would just like to know what I did wrong since it's my first time ever using a cheat

have you tried using this            cheat GFI WyvernMilk 1 0 0

OR you can spawn an Alpha Wyver                          admincheat summon MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C

just copy paste this into the TAB menu but you need to enable creative mode for yourself first I think, not 100% sure if this works without?

The GFI WyvernMilk cheat will work on console, regardless of whether or not you're in creative mode... In Single Player at least. If you're on a private server you'll need to enable cheats first, then it will also work.

Note... the GFI WyvernMilk 1 0 0 path will give you exactly one wyvern milk. You can change the number 1 to 5, etc and it will give you the number you specify.

If you want to go the "honest" route, if you keep killing all the wyverns off, eventually an alpha will spawn. You could also try going to a different map to find an alpha - they are quite common on Ragnarok in my experience. Otherwise, find any female Wyvern, lure her into a trap, knock her out and take the Milk from her inventory... wash, rinse, repeat until you have what you need.

• 1 month later...

A neat trick that can be used for any baby raising is using a cryopod to switch up the baby's requirement. For example, a baby wants some exceptional kibble, and you don't have any. You cryopod the baby, throw it back out, and the baby now wants to go for a walk instead of eating kibble. The same goes for wyverns who ask for milk.

To "grow" them without milk - get a Pig (Deaodnon?)  and use its heal ability in range of the baby. It will grow to adult without needing to be fed.

The heal only needs to be turned on when there is no food bar left in the baby and its health is sinking to very low levels. Imprintinting is an issue if they want milk, but I see a cryo trick above that may help there.

I have raised more than 10 wyverns like this - it works!

Archived