Where to craft cryofridge?

Wesmanee

Yeah but the idiotic part is the people who start a fresh character has to complete what 100% of all missions and glitches to get into the boss fight to even use the Tek replicator?

Its just so damn stupid that Cryopod requires such. But what do you expect from Wildcard, knowingly they are only after money and not to make wise decisions and fix things.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Wesmanee said:

You can craft it in the replicator you get from red tier lootcrate granted you have the tekgram from beating a boss on the island.

Im on a fresh server where we all started from the beginning on Genesis. So not working here as I have not learned the replicator engram so I cannot use it. I have a couple of them though but useless atm for me.

3 hours ago, Alocoste said:

To unlock Tek Replicator tekgram, you need to beat the final boss of Genesis on gamma. Good luck x)

honestly they should of made it so that if you beat any of the bosses on Genesis you unlocked it, just like all the other maps.  Genesis seems like its only meant to have characters transferred to it, rather then starting fresh characters.  With the rash of lost characters from transferring on official however, it makes people not want to transfer characters.  Another long term issue that hasn't been fixed yet.

52 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

honestly they should of made it so that if you beat any of the bosses on Genesis you unlocked it, just like all the other maps.  Genesis seems like its only meant to have characters transferred to it, rather then starting fresh characters.  With the rash of lost characters from transferring on official however, it makes people not want to transfer characters.  Another long term issue that hasn't been fixed yet.

I transferred my character so i Don't have this issue. But, if you look behind :

- Island : have to beat any boss to get the tekgram

- SE : have to beat Manticore to get the tekgram

- Aberration : have to beat Rockwell to get the tekgram

- Extinction : just have to do an OSD to get the BP (easy af) or beat any Titan

But, those maps are in the same timeline in the storyline, it wasn't easy to get the tekgram first, also you weren't able to loot tek parts. Here, on Genesis, you can loot tek parts (useless as nerfed), and, furthermore, you need to beat the final boos to get the tekgram. I think it is wrong about the difficulty, as it is like we would have been able to unlock the tekgram only by beating the Overseer.

As Genesis ain't in the same timeline than the other maps (i mean, it is like in parallel place at the same time), it would be logical to do not be able to transfer chars from other maps (i really thought this could happen, but it didn't, fortunately). But it would have kill on core mechanic of the game. Getting the tekgram on Genesis then, shouldn't be easy, but shouldn't be that "hard".

11 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

You should be able to craft it in the fabricator anyway. Cryopods are an essential basic part of this game now and their storage system should be too.

I disagree on this one. Cryopods are really tek tier items like the cryofridge, it makes senses. Sure it is annoying, but you still can buy cryos with HLNA, and store dead cryos waiting for the cryofridge. It is still 60 days in the fridge, so average 45 days because you use it often, ppl will do Gamma final boss after 1 month or so from the start of the server in official.

17 minutes ago, Alocoste said:

I disagree on this one. Cryopods are really tek tier items like the cryofridge, it makes senses. Sure it is annoying, but you still can buy cryos with HLNA, and store dead cryos waiting for the cryofridge. It is still 60 days in the fridge, so average 45 days because you use it often, ppl will do Gamma final boss after 1 month or so from the start of the server in official.

If its in the Tek tier ,Then the cryopod should not be an unlockable engram on level 51 and cryofridge also on level 88. You should get them to from doing a boss... They are not counted as tek engrams, therefore they should be craftable somewhere after you have reached the required level.

Just now, Allanballan said:

If its in the Tek tier ,Then the cryopod should not be an unlockable engram on level 51 and cryofridge also on level 88. You should get them to from doing a boss... just saying

I know and you are right, but it comes from Extinction, map surrounded by elements, where Tek is like a basic thing. We could say the same about Mek and its accessories. Engrams from Extinction are mostly Tek tier (has to be craft Inside a replicator) but you can learn them like basic engrams. it ain't stupid Following storyline, and we should consider it tek tier as you need a repli to make it.

41 minutes ago, Alocoste said:

I transferred my character so i Don't have this issue. But, if you look behind :

- Island : have to beat any boss to get the tekgram

- SE : have to beat Manticore to get the tekgram

- Aberration : have to beat Rockwell to get the tekgram

- Extinction : just have to do an OSD to get the BP (easy af) or beat any Titan

But, those maps are in the same timeline in the storyline, it wasn't easy to get the tekgram first, also you weren't able to loot tek parts. Here, on Genesis, you can loot tek parts (useless as nerfed), and, furthermore, you need to beat the final boos to get the tekgram. I think it is wrong about the difficulty, as it is like we would have been able to unlock the tekgram only by beating the Overseer.

As Genesis ain't in the same timeline than the other maps (i mean, it is like in parallel place at the same time), it would be logical to do not be able to transfer chars from other maps (i really thought this could happen, but it didn't, fortunately). But it would have kill on core mechanic of the game. Getting the tekgram on Genesis then, shouldn't be easy, but shouldn't be that "hard".

SE and AB only have one boss.

don't forget about Ranarok and valguero as well, with only one boss battle, and any of them as well unlock the engram.

point being, any bosses on any of the other maps unlock it for you, but on genesis, only the final boss? thinking you'd want to get abit of tek going before then.

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

SE and AB only have one boss.

don't forget about Ranarok and valguero as well, with only one boss battle, and any of them as well unlock the engram.

point being, any bosses on any of the other maps unlock it for you, but on genesis, only the final boss? thinking you'd want to get abit of tek going before then.

Yeah i know. Unlocking the tekgram on Moder should be something, but gamma Moder looks no that hard tho.

And yeah, i didn't mention Center, Ragnarok or Valguero, because their ain't storylined (i don't play those maps). I still find dumb af you can only unlock tek shield and light on Ragnarök (at least, tek sword had been added by beating the Forest Titan on Extinction)

I have never understood why these things don't get unlocked until you beat the boss, at least for pve anyhow, pvp I can see there being a reason for it.  But on pve by the time you beat the boss you no longer need this stuff, every cave had been explored, every resource has been mined, every animal has been tamed or raised, pretty much everything there is to do has been done.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no cryofridge crafting in anything but the tek replicator. Cryo pods are slowly running out and the need for them is increasing due to more dinos tamed. ''Just buy some crates'' is a common sentence I hear elsewhere, well they are not guaranteed drop so could be farming these missions for hours and hours to actually get some.

Anyway was the cryopods added to the Hexagon shop to wound up dead and not chargeable?

Some players do not like to rush to the bosses. But maybe thats the only thing we got to do here, to get the engram for the Replicator.

Sad to see that this seems like the only option, I don't want Genesis to end because it is so good. Rushing to the bosses make me feel like its soon over.?

Just add the cryo fridge to be craftable in the mission starter thingy already!

On every other map we can craft it in tribute terminals but not on genesis. Any thoughts on why this has changed with Genesis? Also on the actual cryofridge engram in the game it says that  it can be crafted in tribute terminals. Which includes the mission starter module.

Cryofridge was once Extinction-exclusive engrams. This was changed with the release of Valguero map, becoming accessible in all maps. Since the 298.3, it's possible to craft Cryofridges in a Obelisk  Supply Crate, a  Loot Crate or in a  Deep Sea Loot Crate, so you don't need a  Tek Replicator anymore to craft them. Except on Genesis...

1 minute ago, Castlerock said:

Not sure about other platforms, but on pc tek rep has been removed from loot crates and is now craftable in fabricator

Im also on PC, its not the tek replicator that is the problem it is the engram for it. If you have not done the boss you cannot use the replicator that you got.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:36 AM, Alocoste said:

I dont care if its considered tek tier, cryopods are a huge part of every day life playing this game like no other tek item, especially now since we are forced to teleport.

They should be treated differently as should the cryofridge. That seems to be WC's view too since we can unlock them via regular engrams.

On 3/12/2020 at 5:36 AM, Alocoste said:

It is still 60 days in the fridge, so average 45 days because you use it often, ppl will do Gamma final boss after 1 month or so from the start of the server in official.

nothing like having it say you have 14 days left on the pod in the fridge, pull it out and the pod goes instantly dead.   The timer for the pods in the regular fridges has always been off so I've never relied on it, I always look at the timer when its out of the fridge sense i first lost one that way.

Archived