Hi everyone,

I'm Destrakke and i'm currently looking for more active players on my fairly fresh and recent cluster! I host a Genesis, Ragnarok, Valguero/The Island and an Aberration Server :). U are free to tame and transfer dino's to all the maps (except on aberration: Aberration Dino's only) STACKMOD is also enabled!

Server name: Semi-Official Cluster [Mapname] | 8X RATES & Normal Dino Stats | Monthly Events (Found at PC Unoffical Sessions)

After the Ragnarok bug a lot of people stopped playing (Ragnarok is my main map on the cluster). Only the loyal followers keep playing, but nonetheless i have a good feeling we can make something nice out of this. The ideal situation would ofcourse be that we all build up a nice community where we have an active player base that makes the cluster flourish.

As the host and admin of the server i will do everything in my power to make people have a good time and will help out new beginning players if they need so. And i'm sure the bigger tribes will do too :) This being said, i try to host events on a regular basis and have set up two community event zones on the Ragnarok map.

U may always add me on psn and ask me anything u want if u are doubtful about joining my cluster.

Or if u want to give an opinion on a setting or future event. My psn username is Destrakke.

ark-banner.thumb.jpeg.675065e938dcb38e6dbd3952f0919a1e.jpeg     ark-banner.thumb.jpeg.2c76dd251f82faef1a9b3d004bce186b.jpeg.     ark-banner.thumb.jpeg.086795b99c5eea66bc94cd91d8c11271.jpeg

Some questions that might clear up some things:

What kind of events are we talking about?

- Gladiator Arena: 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, Team vs Team etc.

- Desert Dino Battleground: Large battleground which has been enclosed and where players can take advantage of the battleground to gain the win on their enemies.

- Pointless to say is that the winner(s) always get a prize to make life a little bit easier. However the admin will never spawn in Dino's or Items that will give players an unfair advantage!

What people is the cluster looking for?

- Active players above anything else: If u have a good spirit and a passion for the game, u got a high chance the cluster is something for u!

- Dedicated Ark players who are fed up with the ridiculously low rates of official and want to enjoy the game without endless farming.

- People who are not afraid of PVP and won't cry wolf when they get raided

- People who want to be at the top of the food chain and be the alpha tribe on a server (We could need some new big tribes so we have a highly active pvp server)

What are the rules on the cluster?

We try to make up as little rules as possible because we saw in the past that people always tend to abuse them. However we kept some of them:

- Don't keep griefing the same people over and over again

- Give Beach Bobs a chance: There's no point to bully a beginner!

- Just be nice, don't be that guy that gets the whole server pissed off

What happens if i raid the server admin?

- Nothing basically, the admin is a player just like you and obeys by the same rules as everyone else!

- Unlike on other servers we don't have a grudge against people who raid the admin. We think everybody must follow the same rules and thus we do so.

Why do we need an admin?

- The admin 's role is to help players when necessary. This can occur when a player gets stuck or loses some tames due to a bug like we recently witnessed with the infamous Valentine update which crashed Ragnarok (Desert + Green Obi zone).

- It's always nice to get feedback from players on how to improve the cluster. This can either be suggestions on future events or opinions on settings that need to be adjusted.

What are the server settings?

- All breeding, harvesting and experience stats are boosted x8

- All the pvp settings and damage ratio's of players and dino's stay the same!

Archived