If there where any things you would Change in Ark? what would it be?

Udam

If there where any things you would Change in Ark? what would it be?

Basically if there were any changes in ark you wished were here explain. Not new items like weapons or Dinos

Just things you would change. example like "i would change the way metal buildings looked"

A few of mine would be. able to Repair Chitin armor without a Smithy , Different meat or berries heal dinos more. and Able to turn off ACs to reduce lag

I have a list;

Proper compensation for dino's loss to ark glitches not user error. Reinstate raising of dino's with full imprint. Provided there is sufficient evidence like video of the loss occurring.

Undo dino nerfs; PvP should not control how these dino's are used. I'm not talking about developer mistakes (Mana dive bomb one shots) but Mana's wouldn't have been too OP if the Griffin wouldn't have been nerfed. Stam and speed flyers could have countered the Griffin when it was introduced. 

Dino's would return to balance if everything nerfed was undone. The initial iterations were the true intentions and the game should play out as such.

Fix PvE kiting mechanics and then remove ORP. Removing ORP would make base design and defenses important again. I am not sure how to fix kiting mechanics (I push buttons as a job and am paid as such so do not need that expertise) but it's a task worth undertaking so you can put this game back to its survival roots.

I have more but am short on time.

With the existing code, I know it is possible to make A peaceful official PvE server.
My wish, my dream, my vision of what I want in Ark to make it perfect for me.

Details:
Peaceful like Minecraft/Creativerse kind of peaceful.

No hostiles. None. No territorial ones like Theirz, dragonflies, vultures, bears, etc. No creatures that make other creatures become hostile, like Pachyrhino and that swamp oxygen thing.

Like Creativerse's Peaceful: Defensive tames will attack if poked, like Trikes. So dont poke them unless you want to be poked back. Hopefully you dont poke them when they are behind the rock you are trying to harvest.

No food drain for players and tames. No water drain for players, like Minecraft Peaceful.

Structures take zero damage. I really deeply loathe losing something I wanted to keep.
Leed-free oceans, for freedom to build all those wonderful raft builds.

This is a server I would be madly in love with, For building, eye candy, mad breeding, and I'd want it to be official, because the friends I like to play with play Official PVE.

I'd be ok with the ability to move tames into this special peaceful server, all the hostiles tamed on other servers could come in to help with the things they help with.

Archived