What eats baryonx kibble in mobile?

snackattack

It’s all the available information out there... so any intelligent person who gives even just 0.1% brain power to this solution should reach the conclusion that if the only thing that eats that particular kibble isn’t present in the game, simple reasoning would deduce that the answer is NOTHING. I know, it’s a hard concept to grasp, the concept of nothing. However, it’s a very true one ?

However, this is not the case here. Please refer back to my very first suggestion, aka Google as if you took the 2 seconds it takes to type “baryonyx kibble ark mobile” you would find the first result contains information that baryonyx kibble became useful when they introduced the Megatherium into the Mobile game. 

I gave you the answers to the test and you still failed... ? in case you still haven’t grasped it, the answer is: MEGATHERIUM.

@XaosRes in all fairness I had the same issue you did, but as soon as I took my own advice and used google with those exact terms, the answer popped up at the top of the list. I had to double check because I wasn’t sure at first lol.

You and I put in effort to find our answers. I just think others should do the same before asking others to help with something that can be easily found. Sometimes it’s easier to just look than to ask, Google is an amazing resource. 

And maybe the level of incompetency and laziness and entitledness on the forums is starting to get to me... 

Archived