Parakeet fish school attack on ocean platform

So I'm on my wood ocean platform and I keep getting killed by the parakeet fish school. So I decided to create raised stone foundations with s+ and I covered the whole platform besides the center, which I covered that with s+ stone ceilings but I STILL get attacked and killed by them..... this is really frustrating due to me dying and from me losing high level dinos. Thought the ocean platform was suppose to be our safe haven from the sea...anyways, this needs to be fixed asap

I am experiencing this same issue on a metal ocean platform with both metal and stone foundations being tested. They are also attacking on the second floor above the foundations through the platform...all metal. I went ahead and tested to see if creating a second floor above the center of the platform would protect me and they are still attacking through metal ceilings that are 2 walls high. They are virtually unkillable when they are a high level and apparently there is no way to get to safety as they bite you while you are mounted and now even on the second floor or your base, they can still swarm. 

Yh , I’ve died being eaten through raft. I’ve looked but couldn’t find an answer , two of my raft were destroyed by microbe swarm . Nothing on raft to aggro and I was in a different biome . What’s happening? Is this a bug . Is there a work around? One raft had sunken foundations , the other not . Is it supposed to be like this . Does a motorboat get destroyed? Hopefully someone out there has an answer or it’s a bug. Both rafts were destroyed on separate days in different locations , both are wooden raft and I play on PS4 

Edited by Cheef
Added platform PS4

Help me please. The parakeet fish swarm has locked me out of my ocean base. It is made of tek vaccum compartments and I have tek gear. The parakeet fish swarm will kill me in less than 5 seconds. I've tried using dinos to kill it even mosasaur with tek saddle but it doesnt work. The parakeet fish school killed my mosasaur with the tek saddle and is now staying by the body so I cant pick it back up. I'm scared to enter my base and my other dinos are behind the fish school. Someone please help me.