Ocean boss

Arkanewisdom

Ocean boss

Okay, me and two of my friends are getting ready to do the ocean boss fight we're going to be on near perfect tuso's on ascendant saddles, planning do to alpha version to unlock all the Tek engrams associated with that fight. Do we need more dinos, we have high level mosa, thinks to one of my friends breeding, well we need them too? I really want that Tek skiff, that thing is too funny I died laughing when it tractored up a bronto plus it's a bit more convenient to get around with.

28 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Wait... You can lift Brontos? Wasn't it supposed to just pick up creatures a Quetz could? :D 

Yep I picked up a wild bronto using the tractor beam on the skiff. It was beyond funny. The skiff we have right now was spawned in, so we've agreed it's emergency use only on our server. The only thing I'm worried about is the consumption rate on element, in flying mode using the booster (sprinting) and flying high the fuel consumption rate it x80, bare in mind that flying high and boosting not hover mode and normal speed which is only x1. It feels like the rate even there is a bit high.

28 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Double quoted you sorry

realistically speaking, you're going to want a lot more tusos giving you backup. I'm not sure how many  more, but considering previous bosses, you'll probably want around 20 total. 

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure it's the gamma controller that that unlocks the hover skiff. though they could have done something weird with tekgrams this time around

1 hour ago, Umber0010 said:

realistically speaking, you're going to want a lot more tusos giving you backup. I'm not sure how many  more, but considering previous bosses, you'll probably want around 20 total. 

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure it's the gamma controller that that unlocks the hover skiff. though they could have done something weird with tekgrams this time around

It is the gamme controller :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived