Genesis Part 2

So ive completed the genesis simulation and i was very suprised by the ending. Rockwell appear on the colony ship and takes away. These are my theories on what we could expect for part 2.

Part 1: Where did Rockwell take us?

Part 2: content for the dlc

Part 3: what will happen after rockwell is defeated perminatly.

I have 3 theories from most likely to least likely to start. My first theory is rockwell took us back to earth where the aberration ark landed after the arks were called back to earth. Second is because we were on a colony ship it takes place on some alien planet and rockwell hitched a ride.  Third rockwell put us in his own simulator that he created to punish you for what happened in the og simulator.

New content such as creatures, tools and weapons, etc. are hard to narrow down. But i assume there will corrupted humans where we are going because of the ship. Creature could be random, i was suprised by the ferox and bloodstalker. Because i couldnt come up with that in a million years. Some new equipment we'd see would most likely be space based. Such as shuttles, oxygen tanks, scanners, pressurized structures(or use the underwater tek) but we wont know for a while. What id like to see is a lot more animals more then extinction and genesis combined. 

If wildcard is putting more emphisis in story then i think its safe to assume there will be an alternate ending to genesis. One of them being the real ending where you aid helena in killing rockwell forever. The other being the bad ending where your insufferable urge for power makes you kill rockwell and helena and take over the entire ark and federation system, making you the new god.

I'll bet that if in the good ending helena congratulates on accomplishing this might feat and just before the screen turns black or when it turns black your character will say: "Thank You" and you wake up on earth only to meet some unfamiliar faces. That being mei yin, diana and maybe even santiago, (Never really confirmed his death) living amongst the humans who migrated from the arks in a new rebuilt society.

Those are my theories for part 2. Id really like to hear your thoughts and your own theories. Let me know what you think.

• 2 months later...

I enjoy your theories! I do hope this is the case, though I doubt Santiago will return, as Diana DID bury him. (in Diana's 8th explorer note from Extinction, at the end) she does make a comment about why the mysterious voice brought only Diana back and not Santiago, and the voice repeats sorry over and over again. 

Though otherwise your theories would make for a very interesting end! I'd really enjoy seeing it all. 

1 hour ago, WillowPurr said:

I enjoy your theories! I do hope this is the case, though I doubt Santiago will return, as Diana DID bury him. (in Diana's 8th explorer note from Extinction, at the end) she does make a comment about why the mysterious voice brought only Diana back and not Santiago, and the voice repeats sorry over and over again. 

Though otherwise your theories would make for a very interesting end! I'd really enjoy seeing it all. 

I appreciate your comment. Its only 6 months away now

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2020 at 9:53 PM, Thesurvivalist2019 said:

I appreciate your comment. Its only 6 months away now

"Six months." I doubt it. Although if they delay it to actually fix bugs, that's fine. I don't know why they delayed Part 1. I hope that Part 2 has more of a prehistoric feel, like the island, but obviously with new dinos and content. I don't doubt we'll meet some characters, but I wonder how, since everyone is millennia old. Maybe Helena was wrong about how long she was a Homo deus? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The theories make sense. It would seem if the events of Genesis part 1 are taking place after Extinction, we are traveling away from Earth. My best guess would be the simulation is to train survivors while sending them to the next threat?

The lunar surface biome seems like a big hint to what we should expect in part 2. I'd guess Part 2 map will be split between the colony space ship interior and the surface of a planet.

One question I have: Will the HLN-A market and missions mechanics play a role in part 2 , and if so, how? (Since they were a feature of the simulation) Seems like a fair amount of work went into developing those mechanics and making them exclusive to one map.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, Thesurvivalist2019 said:

Genesis Part 2

So ive completed the genesis simulation and i was very suprised by the ending. Rockwell appear on the colony ship and takes away. These are my theories on what we could expect for part 2.

Part 1: Where did Rockwell take us?

Part 2: content for the dlc

Part 3: what will happen after rockwell is defeated perminatly.

I have 3 theories from most likely to least likely to start. My first theory is rockwell took us back to earth where the aberration ark landed after the arks were called back to earth. Second is because we were on a colony ship it takes place on some alien planet and rockwell hitched a ride.  Third rockwell put us in his own simulator that he created to punish you for what happened in the og simulator.

New content such as creatures, tools and weapons, etc. are hard to narrow down. But i assume there will corrupted humans where we are going because of the ship. Creature could be random, i was suprised by the ferox and bloodstalker. Because i couldnt come up with that in a million years. Some new equipment we'd see would most likely be space based. Such as shuttles, oxygen tanks, scanners, pressurized structures(or use the underwater tek) but we wont know for a while. What id like to see is a lot more animals more then extinction and genesis combined. 

If wildcard is putting more emphisis in story then i think its safe to assume there will be an alternate ending to genesis. One of them being the real ending where you aid helena in killing rockwell forever. The other being the bad ending where your insufferable urge for power makes you kill rockwell and helena and take over the entire ark and federation system, making you the new god.

I'll bet that if in the good ending helena congratulates on accomplishing this might feat and just before the screen turns black or when it turns black your character will say: "Thank You" and you wake up on earth only to meet some unfamiliar faces. That being mei yin, diana and maybe even santiago, (Never really confirmed his death) living amongst the humans who migrated from the arks in a new rebuilt society.

Those are my theories for part 2. Id really like to hear your thoughts and your own theories. Let me know what you think.

Wow that was a massive spoiler right in the beginning of your post... 😔

Kind regards,
everyone who haven't completed Genesis Part 1.

Archived