Some basic Genesis suggestions

Mantel

Suggestion

Some basic Genesis suggestions

Ive been playing this map for  a quite long time now and thought about the problems that this map has.

1.: Rock Drakes should be added, so the Basilisks can be tamed. Its frustrating for Genesis-Only player to see "look what you could have, but you cant".

2.: Bloodstalker immunity if you are riding a Bloodstalker. Why should an untrained bloodstalker be able to drag me out of the arms of my trained bloodstalker?

3.: Add Snow Owls (yes, i know you hate flyers. but still...) to Arctic and Gachas to the Lunar Biome. Some Ressources are very grindy to come by like Polymer for excample. You have to travel to the lunar biome, enter the lunar caves, kill a karkinos (that btw sometimes spawn under the map and block further spawns) and find out that its too far under water so you cant even chainsaw it. Time consumed: 20minutes. polymer gathered: 20.

4.: Mining Drill should be like the chainsaw for stone: Much more efficient. Atm its a complete waste of ressources to make one of these drills, because a pickaxe or ankylo is more efficient.

5.: Increase the quality of the overall loot table. Compared to all other maps, the mission rewards and rewards from the loot crates are not worth it (im not talking about the replicator). you spend alot of time grinding these points and for excample get a ramshackle pike or some wooden structures for 10.000 points. the best pickaxe i think is possible on Genesis is a 250-300% pickaxe.

6.: Why cant the Bloodstalker grab Hesperornis?^^

2 replies to this server topic

On 3/3/2020 at 10:48 AM, Mantel said:

2.: Bloodstalker immunity if you are riding a Bloodstalker. Why should an untrained bloodstalker be able to drag me out of the arms of my trained bloodstalker?

4.: Mining Drill should be like the chainsaw for stone: Much more efficient. Atm its a complete waste of ressources to make one of these drills, because a pickaxe or ankylo is more efficient.

5.: Increase the quality of the overall loot table. Compared to all other maps, the mission rewards and rewards from the loot crates are not worth it (im not talking about the replicator). you spend alot of time grinding these points and for excample get a ramshackle pike or some wooden structures for 10.000 points. the best pickaxe i think is possible on Genesis is a 250-300% pickaxe.

2: Indeed

4: The drill should be good, not the rubbish it is. As it stands it should be entry level equipment.

5: Its like the lucky dip at a local fete. (Not a good investment) Lol

Archived