mod reversing Managarmr, Velonosaur nerf?

iolaus

mod reversing Managarmr, Velonosaur nerf?

So I'm looking for mods that reverse the PvP balance changes as I play Sp but in about a month or two will be hosting a server for a very small group of people. I know there's the classic glider mod and the classic flyers mod, but for example is there a classic managarmr mod? or a mod that brings these all into one thing? I know the Velono was also nerfed prety bad so if anyone has info about that I'd appreciate it, Either they don't exist yet or I'm bad at searching the workshop, I'm hoping it's user error and the community can help me out. The best thing would be a mod that reverses all or most of the balance changes made for PvP sake with little to no regard for Sp and PvE play.

Doesn't answer your question , but I will never use a mod again that modifies dinos. All my flyers in all my maps lost between 31 to 38 base levels after Classic Flyers mod went bonkers with the Genesis update. A huge amount of work I have to redo to get flyers for all my maps again. Be careful with mods modifying dinos is all I'm saying.

Archived