Parking dinos in teleport areas

Mrterry9

So on my server a few tribes keep leaving a bunch of tames where you teleport into. So when others teleport with their tames they are stuck in a herd of tames unable to move. Obviously cryopods ect, but when your tp’ing say a full up doed and it’s stuck it’s annoying to drop all, pod the doed, depod it and then transfer the items back to the Doed. 

Also side note people also keep blocking caves and walkways with massive gates. In pve we cant destroy their blockades, surely these pathways need to be made non buildable or make it so structures place here decay after a short while. 

3 hours ago, Mrterry9 said:

So on my server a few tribes keep leaving a bunch of tames where you teleport into. So when others teleport with their tames they are stuck in a herd of tames unable to move. Obviously cryopods ect, but when your tp’ing say a full up doed and it’s stuck it’s annoying to drop all, pod the doed, depod it and then transfer the items back to the Doed. 

Also side note people also keep blocking caves and walkways with massive gates. In pve we can destroy their blockades, surely these pathways need to be made non buildable or make it so structures place here decay after a short while. 

Volcano if they do it just kite magma too their stuff.

> Intentionally using wild creatures to destroy a player's assets when not in a tribe war.

Heads up, kiting is against CoC [emoji4]
Not if they cant prove it

In pve we can destroy their blockades, surely these pathways need to be made non buildable or make it so structures place here decay after a short while. 

In pve?

If this is a consistent issue and you are on official PVE (NOT legacy) you can lodge a help request with the support team and they will come speak to offending tribes, possibly force move or force cryo them out of the way.

Cave blocking, spawn blocking (and assumedly, now; teleport blocking) is not allowed on official PVE.

lmao wc does nothing to about there own rules. best bet is to kite something to it and get it to agro on the gate without video evandance wc cant do nothing. I have reported ppl with plenty of screenshots kitting a corupt giga to my base on pve sent the the screenshots that should the players name showed the argy he used him going threw my bags from what the giga did destroy before I kkilled it and they do nothing saying they need video evadancce in order to do anything that sscreenshots caould not prove nothing. if you report someone for building then they might come delete some of the stuff but then that person just has to report you for something and its just back and forth and wc does nothing to stop ppl that do false reports either so sadly best thing you can do in almost all cases iss tae it into your own hands 

Archived