TheDragonAssassin

HLN-A Face Freeze

HLN-A Face Freeze

My HLNA is suffering from face freeze on my singleplayer for unknown reasons she will only do one face and stick to that face until she does another action that forces here to change her face, it really ruins the immersion, the face freeze bug also affects her explorer notes as well ruins her reactions while reading them because she’s doing only one face.

On 3/3/2020 at 6:25 PM, TheDragonAssassin said:

HLN-A Face Freeze

My HLNA is suffering from face freeze on my singleplayer for unknown reasons she will only do one face and stick to that face until she does another action that forces here to change her face, it really ruins the immersion, the face freeze bug also affects her explorer notes as well ruins her reactions while reading them because she’s doing only one face.

Yeah i have had the same issue i have no idea on how to fix that even though some of these guys are saying is when they create another character it goes away but then comes back after awhile if anyone can figure out what causes this i can submit a report ticket so they can try to fix it