So what have you guys got in your Loot Crates?

St1ckyBandit

What did you get in your Tier 3 lootcrate ?

I bought my first one yesterday and got a JM flak helmet and a JM riot gloves BP. Not sure if thats a good or bad roll as I dont have anything to compare it to but I was pretty damn happy with it. Also got some assorted mats, metal building pieces, and EIGHTEEN (!) metal spike walls, which I promptly broken down for the ingots. 

Also any good loot from missions? I only get max journeyman stuff from the bog biome missions, and its even rare. Usually I just get primitive-ramshackle armor and other crafted stuff.

Wheres the Mastercraft and Ascendant loot at?

Also I decided to make a vid about it where I open 140 Loot crates just to see what I got.

I opened 20 Gamma crates, 20 Beta and 100 Alpha crates. In the Beta and Alpha the Tek Replicator seems to drop every time atm.

If you wanna check it out heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQj3_7DDRrA

Test is done in Single Player.

I got mostly garbage from t2 and t3 , ive only bought one of each though.

I did get 2 tek reps but they dont demolish into any mats so they are kinda useless for me (i play solo pvp and dont have tek engram to use it)

Other than the tek rep i got like a few stone and metal building pieces and some food.  Not really worth it for me but ive heard of others getting good stuff.

I got mostly garbage you normally get collecting loot crates from caves... no blueprints either.

11 hours ago, Darkholis said:

Here are the most valuable items I got out of 6 T3 crates.

T3_crates.thumb.jpg.f2694823e5f2cfcda953e8e2941b7073.jpg

seems you've got some luck with them, 6 crates and 6 replicators  but...…...

is this official or unofficial? im guessing unofficial.

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

I got mostly garbage you normally get collecting loot crates from caves... no blueprints either.

seems you've got some luck with them, 6 crates and 6 replicators  but...…...

is this official or unofficial? im guessing unofficial.

Unofficial, but settings are the same as seen on officials, minus breeding time.

4 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

Unofficial, but settings are the same as seen on officials, minus breeding time.

I've just noticed regardless if you have the same settings or not (have mine set with same settings)  your apt to get better items on unofficial servers then official servers. For me haven't gotten any, and so far on the official server we've been playing on we've only seen 1 person who's put down a tek replicator so far out of the biomes (I've only explored about 1/4th of lunar though).  That one was placed on a ocean platform near the edge of the biome. 

But yeah... idk why, but unofficial always seems to get better loot.

12 hours ago, Allanballan said:

Also any good loot from missions? I only get max journeyman stuff from the bog biome missions, and its even rare. Usually I just get primitive-ramshackle armor and other crafted stuff.

Wheres the Mastercraft and Ascendant loot at?

Also I decided to make a vid about it where I open 140 Loot crates just to see what I got.

I opened 20 Gamma crates, 20 Beta and 100 Alpha crates. In the Beta and Alpha the Tek Replicator seems to drop every time atm.

If you wanna check it out heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQj3_7DDRrA

Test is done in Single Player.

Oddly I got a MC megachelon saddle from alpha dodoball yesterday. Usually just assorted saddles that aren't that good. But it was like a 86 armor saddle I think so that may be worth doing over and over because it's super easy. 

I'm trying out farming the gamma leed hunt mission in the ocean for basilo saddles but haven't gotten anything great yet. Just primitive-apprentice saddles so far so I'll have to try and get a breeding pair of basilos for the beta one. 

Singleplayer PC, normal loot modifier. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, lolmfao said:

complete ripoff, this hexagon system leaves the door wide open for micro transactions down the line... mark my words if wc can figure out how to milk their players for a bit more cash they will. 

They’ve repeatedly said that will never happen and they’ve shot down the idea of premium servers as well both topics pop up every dlc or when they introduce new stuff 

@Markdh31788 i hope so, it would not surprise me to see it eventually happen though.. In contrast, Are we supposed to have trust in a development company that repeatedly says they will fix issues which seldom get resolved? I am not looking for an argument, I just hope your right about them not ever having micro transactions but technically they do now. Just not with real currency (yet). If you consider that people who paid for the genesis dlc can transfer there, farm missions, then buy rare resources/loot crates (even if there’s a slim chance of getting anything worth while) and take that back to use against other players is in all fairness a “Pay-To-Win” framework. 

15 hours ago, lolmfao said:

@Markdh31788 i hope so, it would not surprise me to see it eventually happen though.. In contrast, Are we supposed to have trust in a development company that repeatedly says they will fix issues which seldom get resolved? I am not looking for an argument, I just hope your right about them not ever having micro transactions but technically they do now. Just not with real currency (yet). If you consider that people who paid for the genesis dlc can transfer there, farm missions, then buy rare resources/loot crates (even if there’s a slim chance of getting anything worth while) and take that back to use against other players is in all fairness a “Pay-To-Win” framework. 

While I get what your saying the same argument can be made for any of the dlc Dino’s or dlc exclusive gear. As far as resources go ab has better metal ext has better element and better bps genesis is like a happy medium as far as resources from the store you can still farm more on there respective maps genesis just has the advantage of having everything on the one map 

2 hours ago, ElmoTheFrog said:

I opened one and got: 
1x Stone wall
2x Stone Pillars
5x Stone foundations
50x Scrap Metal
1x Journeyman Riot Leggins
1x Metal wall
3x Metal Spikes
2x Metal pillars
5x Foundations
129x Element Dust
5x Meat Jerky
79x Black Pearls
No replictors nothing

replicators wee removed from loot crates a few patches back. 

I'll be honest, it makes me annoyed to get building materials: give me equipment! 

Archived