Skiffs can ruin PvE

Benkenewby

Skiffs can ruin PvE

So recently, me and a friend joined a super boosted PvE server just to see what we could get away with. There is already the well known fact that you can just drag bodies to wild dinos (jellies work very well btw) and that you can glitch legs through doors to get players out. However while doing some testing with the skiff, I found that it is more broken than the previous exploits. The new tractor beam is great for taming large dinos, but for some reason you can use it on enemy tames. And I know its hypocritical coming from someone who is doing this, but the fact that I now have have the maps tames hidden in the corner of the map until I can claim them seems a bit over powered. And it's worse in PvP where you can have turrets set to players defending your new tames. What are your guys thoughts on this being possible.

This DLC, like all others WC made, has not been tested at all.

We are all test subjects to them. 

"Oh you lost alot of mats? Tough luck!" (Now lets not fix it for our playerbase, they might just love the game.)

Oh and don't believe they can not replace lost items, because they can. The hussle for them to fix whatever you lost is just massively burden on their shoulders. Better to look away long enuf so people just stop complaining. Only then, it's deemed solved...

Archived