Spino breeding timer keeps resetting on aberration

DingoP

Spino breeding timer keeps resetting on aberration

Last night I got off and my spino said ready to mate in 10 hours.  I’m the only one in my tribe so no one else can breed it, but when I woke up this morning and hopped out of my tek bed I checked the timer and it said 11 hours, didn’t put it in a cryo pod or anything it was eating off the trough.  Not sure how this is possible but whatever I have more spinos, so I throw one out and this ones on 19 hours... literally have never bred this spino before.  I’ve also noticed other tames have a timer when I haven’t bred them.  Is anyone else having this issue?

If you have left them on mate and they are in the open,  other people can breed to them,  or they can breed on their own while you are offline and eggs decay before you get on.

if an animal had a timer running before you move it from server to server,  the timers will not start until you unpod it on the server they are on.  If they were podded before they made the change where timers run down while in pods,  it’s possible the timers never started.

Archived