mindwipe tonic Mindwipe is Broken

help123123

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 7:23 PM, Jatheish said:

That's excellent, we'll still keep this open for a bit longer just in case there are others with the issue but hopefully it's squashed for good. Appreciate your patience with this folks ❤️

Hey Jat how you doing? It's 2021... April 2021... and I STILL can't use a mindwipe. I have raised tickets, I've submitted forms, still nothing. I desperately NEED a mindwipe. Can Can just dev-mindwipe me? It's 1d timer and it's severely impacting my ability to play this game! Please please help me Jat! I've been a Survivor since the day the first beta was released on PC! The least you could do is do this for me! I'm on Official PVP Crystal Isles.

Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg

On 4/14/2021 at 7:25 PM, mattygaga2015 said:

Hey Jat how you doing? It's 2021... April 2021... and I STILL can't use a mindwipe. I have raised tickets, I've submitted forms, still nothing. I desperately NEED a mindwipe. Can Can just dev-mindwipe me? It's 1d timer and it's severely impacting my ability to play this game! Please please help me Jat! I've been a Survivor since the day the first beta was released on PC! The least you could do is do this for me! I'm on Official PVP Crystal Isles.

Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg

And he fixed you ......not

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So I'm guessing this is still a thing, or has it finally been resolved? I was able to use Mindwipe Tonic yesterday to get into crafting spec, and I waited the 24 hours for the CD, but can't drink it again to re-spec. There isn't a CD on it, anymore, either. It gives me the option to consume, and I do, but then nothing happens.

Oh jeez..I was literally making a Industrial Cooking Pot and got all the ingredients for mindwipe because my engrams are goofed up but now you all saying there’s a bug? I hope I don’t get this problem and I hope it’ll be fixed. Thanks to everyone on the whole spectrum of WildCard, from Rick the Janitor to the CEO Mr.Beff Jezos.

Archived