mindwipe tonic Mindwipe is Broken

help123123

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Jatheish said:

That's excellent, we'll still keep this open for a bit longer just in case there are others with the issue but hopefully it's squashed for good. Appreciate your patience with this folks ❤️

Im playing on PS4 small tribes and I still cant use mindwipes even I didnt used 1 for over 2 months and the only thing it showes me is "-8s" , when does u guys fix it on PS4?!

I am on PC and I am unable to mindwipe. Got the free wipe when I logged in specd for crafting because I was told by everyone that mindwipes were fixed and when i tried to use one to  go back to my normal build it wouldnt work and said 1d on the timer. Well it has now been 2 days and it still says 1d. Anyone else having this issue on pc officials?

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I asked for the same Titanbeetle. I have put in multiple tickets asking for them to systematically mindwipe my character since I cant use an in game mechanic. Their response was first off that they couldnt do that which we know is not true since they did mindwipe everyone not long ago. My second response was asking me where my base was so they could drop off a mindwipe..... I said I can make it I just cant use it lol. Then radio silence. Havent heard back since. It has been broken for over a month now. I am stuck on 100 life and like 300 weight. I cant even fill gachas without using tek pants its awful lol. All I want is to be able to use an in game mechanic.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 8:58 AM, Jatheish said:

This is a top priority for us and we've been working on a fix. Unfortunately our first 2 attempts did not resolve the problem for legacy characters (those who experienced the bug before the patch went out), but it may have resolved it going forward.

Any word on a fix for this? I just tried and I'm still stuck at 1d for the Mindwipe too. I don't use these things that often, but it'd still be nice to have them.

Archived