mindwipe tonic Mindwipe is Broken

help123123

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, DRmido said:

10 days later ... still no fix i thinks you ruin mindwipe with the disable of tek tier. My friends and me we are lvl 108 i get tek unlocked he dont have it i cant mindwipe and he can mindwipe .... problème is with the tek engrams.

WC make something react !! If i cant mindwipe i cant play with full craft stats its impossible. Uninstall of ark coming soon more soon of your fix of the mindwipe bug !!

Which tek did you unlock?  All of them for all DLCs or do you mean something else?  Do you mean you ascended?  

Wondering if anyone else is noticing the same thing here.  What level are folks that have this problem?  Did you unlock any tek, if so which one?  Did you ascend?

1 hour ago, mleii said:

Which tek did you unlock?  All of them for all DLCs or do you mean something else?  Do you mean you ascended?  

Wondering if anyone else is noticing the same thing here.  What level are folks that have this problem?  Did you unlock any tek, if so which one?  Did you ascend?

broken on two of my characters, one has zero tek and the other is nearly full tek. Different names, different accounts, I don't think tek has anything to do with it.

6 hours ago, mleii said:

Hello i have got alpha manticore alpha dragon im not ascended, all the people i know who dont have any tek unlocked can mindwipe all the one Who have unlocked tek cant mindwipe we are all lvl 108 in my tribe 105 + 3 lvls of the chibi's 

Mindwipe Bug

The Mindwipe Tonic is still bugged. People need proper engrams in able to function properly in game. For instance, in the snowy region, people need the fur engrams to survive. In the lava region people need ghillie or desert gear to survive. Ocean people need the scuba gear.  People struggling because they do not have the engrams to make the saddles they need for their dinos. I need to make a chimney for my snow base, its so cold on certain parts of the day i end up starving a lot.  I dont even have the engram to make the behemoth gate. Ive been using my rhinos as a gate to block out bad dinosaurs.  There are so many other things.. but you get the Idea.  

Make a lot of new characters and transfer them from server to server since you can't mindwipe anymore.  Use the 2x or if lucky 3x weekend to level those new chars up.  

Hex does transfer from server to server for your new chars as does your mission completion status.

Interesting aspect of this game is what WC will break and refuse to fix, and how we have to adapt and work around it as actual solutions from WC are few and far between.

13 hours ago, Swordguy said:

broken on two of my characters, one has zero tek and the other is nearly full tek. Different names, different accounts, I don't think tek has anything to do with it.

What level are your two accounts?  Have either done the ascension?  I have no idea what any of this has to do with it but perhaps if enough folks work together to figure out a common thing then perhaps the devs can actually fix it this time.

I'm asking as one of the things that causes you to not be able to mindwipe is both time and in some cases level, and I know they've recently messed with levels to "fix" issues related to leveling and leveling with chibi.

So related to that I'm, also wondering if folks have a chibi on their char?  Does removing it change anything with regards to mindwipe?

Though I have no idea why the time would be so high if it had something to do with levels.

Also wondering what happens if someone can try something out, I have no idea if mindwipes work at all by doing this but now I'm curious if it's possible, but what happens if someone who doesn't have this glitch force feeds you the mindwipe in your inventory when you're knocked out.  I'm going to guess they wrote code to not allow this but wondered if this might workaround this bug if it is possible.  Likely it wouldn't either due to it being coded out or they'll see the same timer as it should be based upon the character it's being used on.

Nevermind on that last bit.  Wiki says it's not possible.  https://ark.gamepedia.com/Mindwipe_Tonic

It cannot be force-fed to tamed Dinos, wild Dinos, or other players.

Archived