mindwipe tonic Mindwipe is Broken

help123123

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mindwipes are STILL broken.... GG ark devs, it's been 2 weeks and you still can't manage to fix a 1 code bug ? if there was ever an obvious sign that they don't care about their community, this is it. 

Paid 35 bucks for a doc that I can't walk 5 feet on without getting killed by something because I've been stuck as a crafter the entire time. Who do I call to get a refund for genesis? This has become a joke to you guys.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Runningwildy said:

Mindwipes are STILL broken.... GG ark devs, it's been 2 weeks and you still can't manage to fix a 1 code bug ? if there was ever an obvious sign that they don't care about their community, this is it. 

Paid 35 bucks for a doc that I can't walk 5 feet on without getting killed by something because I've been stuck as a crafter the entire time. Who do I call to get a refund for genesis? This has become a joke to you guys.

That's because the next big patch that will fix mind wipes has not come yet which is due this week.

Mindwipe still broken after March 11 update

Mindwipe still gives the 12,000+ day cooldown timer, no option to consume.  

Tried crafting a fresh one today, still no go.

Made a new cooking pot and crafted yet another fresh one, that didn't work either.

Mindwipes are allowed on our server, playing on a nitrado.net unofficial server.

Map is The Island.

Character has been  mindwiped twice previously.

Ok, more info for this -  I tried in single player, both with "Allow Unlimited Respec" checked and unchecked, it behaved as intended.  With unlimited allowed, I could use it back to back, no timer.  With it disallowed, the 24hr cool down timer started.  So somewhere in the code the 24 hour timer got switched to 12,428 days, 13 hours and... cant see the last digits because they dont fit in the slot.

I'm sure that all of these things have already been tried, but I am trying to be proactive and help, rather than just come on here and say "The thingy is broken, fix it!"

FWIW - I did use admin commands to get the mindwipe in single player.  I will see if I can get the admin of our server to give me some tomorrow for testing purposes.  

6 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

What patch? 

They delayed the patches from yesterday.

Mindwipe fix is slated for patch on PC today. Console patch (at least PS4) is later this week (Friday or Saturday depending on cert) according to Dollie (Dolly?) on twitter.

Xbox had a rather sizeable update yesterday, but the same bugs still persist. Could very well have been an update for something else, but it was a fairly large update.

2 hours ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

Xbox had a rather sizeable update yesterday, but the same bugs still persist. Could very well have been an update for something else, but it was a fairly large update.

Doesn't look like that was the mindwipe patch. Possibly a patch to catch it up with everything else 

• Volunteer Moderator
29 minutes ago, Grathur said:

2 updates and still the mindwipe bug is not fixed god I just love wasting resources on this I mean 12k days what am I meant to do with that it cant be that hard to sort it out seriously.

As already stated in this thread, the patch containing the Mindwipe is to be released soon. It's is coming to PC today hopefully then console.

Archived