help123123

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/8/2020 at 4:39 AM, Vanbaxter24 said:

Mindwipe Tonic Issue

Good day.

I can’t use the mindwipe.

I craft 2 tonics, and the two has a -8s timer, what does that mean?

I’m level 96 on Official Server, and recently level up, but its useless. I wait 48 hours in real life, still useless. I also tried to save in a fridge and relog and still nothing, i want to respec my points to make a definitive character. 

Thanks for reading.

Does it still show -8s today?

2 hours ago, canojuancho said:

Can we be precise about the issue? Because i play on valguero oficial pve server, and dont have this issue. 1 week ago, i crafted 3 mindwipe tonic, drinked 1 and reset all by normally. I kept 2 tonics left with me and it has the normal decay timer.

Thanks for the feedback, wish others would add more details as well.  I've tried asking several but none have responded back yet.

There have been several occasions in the past where with enough detail they could figure out a repro and we got a fix.

Still nothing from them about it either on social media or in the patch notes so all we can do is guess that they haven't figured it out yet.

Ok.  I have this bug on a few of my toons, but not all of them.  The toon that has been on genesis since day 1 does NOT have the bug.  And I have midnwiped 6 times.  But my 138 toon that is sitting on valguero and has not left in a bit has the 34 year bug.  That toon last mindwiped while I was on the island.  Before valguero was released and has not mindwiped since.

What platform?                                                                                                 PC
Did you go to Genesis map at any time?                                                      NO
Maybe, what language are you using in the game?                                    English
What level are you?                                                                                          138
Is the first mindwipe you've tried to use?                                                     No
When was the last time you did a mindwipe?                                             5-6 months ago
What map did you last mindwipe?                                                                 Island
What map did you make the mindwipe on?                                                  Valguero
What map did you try to use the mindwipe on?                                           Valguero
What time of the day did you try to take the mindwipe?                             Evening
Or what time of day did you make it?                                                             5 seconds before I attempted to take it

4 hours ago, Dasham86 said:

Ok.  I have this bug on a few of my toons, but not all of them.  The toon that has been on genesis since day 1 does NOT have the bug.  And I have midnwiped 6 times.  But my 138 toon that is sitting on valguero and has not left in a bit has the 34 year bug.  That toon last mindwiped while I was on the island.  Before valguero was released and has not mindwiped since.

What platform?                                                                                                 PC
Did you go to Genesis map at any time?                                                      NO
Maybe, what language are you using in the game?                                    English
What level are you?                                                                                          138
Is the first mindwipe you've tried to use?                                                     No
When was the last time you did a mindwipe?                                             5-6 months ago
What map did you last mindwipe?                                                                 Island
What map did you make the mindwipe on?                                                  Valguero
What map did you try to use the mindwipe on?                                           Valguero
What time of the day did you try to take the mindwipe?                             Evening
Or what time of day did you make it?                                                             5 seconds before I attempted to take it

Thank you for the info, though it looks like the fix should come with the update they plan on Wednesday.  ?

Mind wipes not working

Mind wipes aren’t working for me on PS4, I’ve tried using the ones from mission rewards and I’ve tried transferring back to extinction to craft them but no matter what I try I can’t mindwipe and it’s seriously ruining my experience as I can’t learn the new genesis engrams, the mindwipes have text in the bottom left hand corner saying 8 second whenever on my character but in fridges they don’t show the 8 second text 

Archived