mindwipe tonic Mindwipe is Broken

help123123

39 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

是的,截至昨晚,擦拭布已损坏。OP的问题很大,什么时候可以解决?它会像tek桥梁一样,所以永远不会?

The official is absolutely aware of this, and can even be said to have done so intentionally. But it has not been resolved. I play this game by myself, and I am really disappointed now, because there are so many things I can't learn. It also made me understand their inaction. Please understand if there is something wrong with Google Translate

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also just noticed this. I tried to use it said I had over 12,000 days before I could use again??? This is really bad. I wanted to use this because everytime I use HLN-A to teleport something usually kills me instantly. While I am at it can the teleport dome actually provide some shielding while you are waiting for it to teleport you and maybe give you a moment when you land? I always end up under some animal. Which brings me back to why I need to use the mindwipe. I need more health and melee.

20200301011009_1.jpg

If you're on official, your only option is to wait for Wildcard to fix it (if they do).

If you're on unofficial or single player, stop your server, add the below to your game.ini file and restart your server (check its not already there and set to false if so just change it to true), this allows unlimited respecs and gets round this bug. Having no issues with mind wipes on our cluster at all as we always run this option anyway.

bAllowUnlimitedRespecs=True

We have a case on our cluster as well (boosted no mods). Specifically, one player mindwiped his character for a temporary change and left for several days. When the player logged off a week ago, noted the mindwipe was approx 13hr remaining. They returned two days ago and the time had changed to 12428 days same as all of the others. The timing therefore seems at least coincident to the genesis DLC release. We are advising against mindwipe on our cluster until the issue is resolved.

Edit: There should be an admin command version of the mindwipe which can overrule any timer. Certainly if I can change a players name, teleport him around etc surely I can reset his stats as well. Should be implemented as fallback for future cases as right now there is absolutely nothing that I can do for the player .. on my own damn cluster .. > <

21 hours ago, IanHighlander said:

如果您是官方官员,则唯一的选择是等待通配符对其进行修复(如果确实如此)。

如果您使用的是非官方或单人游戏,请停止服务器,将以下内容添加到game.ini文件中,然后重新启动服务器(检查服务器尚未存在,并设置为false(如果将其更改为true,则将其设置为false)),这将允许无限制的检查并解决了这个错误。因为无论如何我们总是运行此选项,因此完全不会对集群产生任何影响。

Thank you first Can only wait for wildcards to fix, but don't know how long to wait

Mindwipes are not working?

Has anyone else had trouble mind wiping. My characters is level 131. I play offical. I mindwiped perfectly fine before Genesis came out and now I cannot use mindwipe and a weird # comes up on the mindwipe. Theres no timer like normal.  I tried to consume it, and it will not work. my alt character cannot use in my main character  can not use it.  Nobody in My Tribe can use the mindwipe. however I created a new character, on 2-29-2020 and the new character was able to mindwipe no idea what's going on, and yes I know it's 24 hours to mindwipe. that's not the issue as it has been 4 days now . it makes it really hard to go to Genesis. Has anyone else had this problem also is wildcard going to fix it anytime soon?

3-2-2020

Mindwipe doesn't consume

After the release of the large update that came with Genesis several bugs have arrived. One of them is that mindwipes cant be consumed now. Either that or you have reverted back to previously when you need to level up before you can use another one. Anyways, my character was a crafter and i haven't been able to use the mindwipe to put him back to decent stats. My level 120 has swamp fever and is down to 80 health, he is literally more useless than a level 1 character. Its been like this for a few days now, someone please enlighten me whats going on

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Mindwipe is Broken

Archived