mindwipe tonic Mindwipe is Broken

help123123

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup same thing for me too.. made a sweet set of max ascendent armor, fur and Ghillie, now I dont have enough weight to wear it.  Submitted a ticket and it was “Auto” completed as “resolved” with the standard automated email telling me to “watch for future patches”.  

Now for small bugs sure.. I can see that. But my character is now unplayable and there is no way I can do Genesis without armor, tek armor etc etc with how hard some zones are. So... what gives?  

Any resolution in sight?

7 minutes ago, TheGermanSpino said:

I have no problem. If you play on official, there´s a thing with the Tonic. It doesn´t allow you to consume it twice on the same level. So if you are max and consume it, you cannot consume it again.

so if i got another 5 levels off chibi and stayed under max level i can then reuse ? asking as i jus found this post and says 12000 days timer on my game

6 minutes ago, academicmistake said:

so if i got another 5 levels off chibi and stayed under max level i can then reuse ? asking as i jus found this post and says 12000 days timer on my game

For example: you Mindwipe at level 5, as long as you are level 5 you cannot Mindwipe again. You get to level 6, you can Mindwipe again.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Mindwipe is Broken

Archived