Genesis ( very Buggy and very disappointing)

Deadzie

Genesis ( very Buggy and very disappointing)

I'm a long time ark fan. So it pains me to see such a failed DLC. Genesis has sooooo many bugs. From Insta death spawns. To your surroundings jumping left and right on the screen. Granted the jumping is hardly noticeable but still a pain once noticed. I tried for hours to get into a dedicated server. To no avail... so decided to just play single player.(very disappointed). Then once I start, the first three hours just consist of me running from creatures and dying even on respawning. The teleporting to different biomes is a nice aspect BUT I loved the fact with the other maps you could travel yourself to other biomes. And watch the landscape change. Here it seems they were just lazy so decided to create different maps that you could just teleport too. The insect swarms are an absolute joke. I literally spent 45 minutes in the water because if I left the water I'd be killed by the swarm. Even once I finally got out of the water. I'd try and build a base for protection. But found you cant build anywhere because half the biomed are in mission zones.... ark is famous for building bases. And they have practically taken that away from us. Luckily I was playing single player but it must be chaos in the servers trying to find a space let alone a decent base spot. Wild card need to really up their game because this DLC was very expensive for the content we received. We at least deserved to recieve something better than what we got. I hope part 2 makes up for this mess.

Archived