Genesis Part 2 Map discussion

Scribelord

Genesis Part 2 Map discussion

Obviously there's going to be spoilers about the ending of Genesis: Part 1 so leave if you don't want spoilers.

In the ending of Genesis Part 1 you wake up on a ship which then gets attacked by Rockwell and I have 2 ideas for what the map is going to be.

First and my favorite of the 2 is it's going to take place on a Massive Airship and you'll be going throughout it when Genesis Part 2 comes out with HLNA possibly doing missions like fixing the ship and etc.

The second and more boring option is going to be back on earth however it's changed because of the Arks returning to the planet, I don't think this one would be exciting at all to be honest because we already basically got it on Extinction.

Tell me what you think the map could be or what you would like it to be.

• 1 month later...

i think it will be on a corrupted earth, as rockwell mentioned that he is constructing tools that will alter the very foundation of the planet. the new corrupted earth would be very different from extinction, as it would be filled with MOLTEN element. molten element acts and works really differently from CORRUPTED element.
we already have confirmed that helena and mei yin will be two important characters in genesis part 2. so more human contect perhaps? a war for earth possibly?
we'll just have to see. but i think genesis part 2's map will be a new earth, one that rockwell is altering and changing to his liking.

should of tagged this as a spoiler.

earth is the end of Extinction, with all the arks landing on the surface, it seems doubtful that genesis part 2 will be that, being genesis was suppose to of taken place before extinction.

now not knowing the end of genesis part 1 myself, and going from what you said, and what you learn from the glitches, Genesis part 1 is suppose to be the 'best of the best' survivors, taking that in mind, the best of the best would probably have full tek armor, thus being pulled from the ship into space wouldn't kill you, and having the jetpack you'd be able to maneuver around, sort of like it works in the lunar biome.

I imagine whatever is in store for genesis part 2, its too early to make any assumptions on it.

on a joking note: who knows Genesis part 2 could be the 9 planes of hell, where you have to defeat a boss on each plane in order to desend to the next, finally reaching the 9th where once again you face a even more powerful rockwell. ;)

19 hours ago, caleb68 said:

should of tagged this as a spoiler.

earth is the end of Extinction, with all the arks landing on the surface, it seems doubtful that genesis part 2 will be that, being genesis was suppose to of taken place before extinction.

now not knowing the end of genesis part 1 myself, and going from what you said, and what you learn from the glitches, Genesis part 1 is suppose to be the 'best of the best' survivors, taking that in mind, the best of the best would probably have full tek armor, thus being pulled from the ship into space wouldn't kill you, and having the jetpack you'd be able to maneuver around, sort of like it works in the lunar biome.

I imagine whatever is in store for genesis part 2, its too early to make any assumptions on it.

on a joking note: who knows Genesis part 2 could be the 9 planes of hell, where you have to defeat a boss on each plane in order to desend to the next, finally reaching the 9th where once again you face a even more powerful rockwell. ;)

genesis happens after extinction, this can be confirmed as rockwell is back, now prepared to corrupt earth for the second time! 
the things the devs said back in august 2019 was just to not spoil much, but they didddd mention extinction's secret ending and how rockwell returned. thats exactly what he did in genesis 1

Just now, caleb68 said:

well if thats the case, it would be the third time, earths already been corrupted by the arks landing  -  The Abberation Ark.

exactly. rockwell returned with aberration crash landing on earth. genesis 1 just kinda reveals his plan and what he might have in store for us once we return to the real world, outside the simulation.

Just now, TekARK said:

exactly. rockwell returned with aberration crash landing on earth. genesis 1 just kinda reveals his plan and what he might have in store for us once we return to the real world, outside the simulation.

seems to have a hole in it, as rockwell leaves the simulation then.... returns to the simulation? what would be the point?

Just now, caleb68 said:

seems to have a hole in it, as rockwell leaves the simulation then.... returns to the simulation? what would be the point?

rockwell is corrupting the simulation from the outside worl, letting his consciousness in and out whenever he'd like.
he's still in his corrupt monster form, but his mind is still human.
atleast we get to see helena and mei yin in genesis 2 judging by a secret little note they put at the end of the genesis credits. 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:10 PM, TekARK said:

rockwell is corrupting the simulation from the outside worl, letting his consciousness in and out whenever he'd like.
he's still in his corrupt monster form, but his mind is still human.
atleast we get to see helena and mei yin in genesis 2 judging by a secret little note they put at the end of the genesis credits. 

Really? There’s a secret note at the end of the credits? Do you have a picture of it or a video, please?

Edit:

I found it! Here's the message:

Spoiler

1586645573-ouiii.png

13 hours ago, Supertoto said:

Also, what is the giant ring space station that we see in the sky of the Ocean biome? Is this the space colony that we saw in the end cutscene? If that's the colony, then why it's in the simulation too?

I don't quite understand that...

I've honestly been thinking about that and I think that's a possibility too

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 5:43 PM, Supertoto said:

Also, what is the giant ring space station that we see in the sky of the Ocean biome? Is this the space colony that we saw in the end cutscene? If that's the colony, then why it's in the simulation too?

I don't quite understand that...

the simulation might actually be simulating things from the real world, thus being able to simulate the whole colony ship. thought that still wouldnt make sence, as the colony ship in the simulation is actually broken and destroyed...

• 2 months later...

I feel like there would probably be backup escape ships at the back of the simulation station facing away from the earth and HLN-A would probably warn them to leave the station immediately before she gets crushed by rockwell. Sirens go off bla bla bla, and since rockwell could actually escape the simulation means that everything in the simulation would leak into the real world and it wouldn't be a simulation anymore, it would be even more catastrophic. Whatever helena used on her implant that she discovered on earth/extinction to fend off corruption and the monsters before she passed away in mei-yen li's arms might be used to battle it completely, if something could be found related to the prism, that is. it would be a new epoch of genesis!

Not exactly an original idea but the next story map could be something very different . It would be really interesting if in the next map we were in a Rockwell consumed ARK. The entire map is one big biological entity. We can build bases out of bone and tame Parasites and amoebas. Swim through rivers of blood ect.... I don't deny things could get a little gross (hey whats that yellow lake over there?) but it would be a good idea if developed properly. The story pretty much writes itself....Rockwell became a ultimate life form then using the element corrupted an entire ARK. Next he will consume the ARK becoming one with it (not in the biblical sense) and if he figures out how to completely integrate with it then he will move on and try to consume the entire earth....the only think that stands in his way is a plucky AI and teenagers with attitude. make it so WC!

15 hours ago, Kawarriorking said:

Not exactly an original idea but the next story map could be something very different . It would be really interesting if in the next map we were in a Rockwell consumed ARK. The entire map is one big biological entity. We can build bases out of bone and tame Parasites and amoebas. Swim through rivers of blood ect.... I don't deny things could get a little gross (hey whats that yellow lake over there?) but it would be a good idea if developed properly. The story pretty much writes itself....Rockwell became a ultimate life form then using the element corrupted an entire ARK. Next he will consume the ARK becoming one with it (not in the biblical sense) and if he figures out how to completely integrate with it then he will move on and try to consume the entire earth....the only think that stands in his way is a plucky AI and teenagers with attitude. make it so WC!

I actually recently came up with the idea of a Cthulhu mythos inspired expansion pack that I think would be really cool

• 3 weeks later...

It would actually be cool if we were back on Aberration but it was changed so drastically by Rockwell that it is practically a brand new map and people didn't realize where they were until we already neck deep into the story. What a surprise and shocker that would be. But also Aberration is such an amazing map, I wouldn't even be mad if they did that. XD Still the changes would have to be super drastic, like a livable surface, etc. But it would be interesting it he took over another ark and that's where we ended up.

Archived