(not a rant or complain) how to improve the blood stalker

Kodking194

(not a rant or complain) how to improve the blood stalker

ok so over the weekend i went to my friends place and we played genesis. after spending 6 hours of blood harvesting us and 4 other players set out to find high lvls, i was riding on my raptor (the only tame we had at the time) and the rest were walking close by. riley (my friend) and i found a 145 and 150 chillin. i dismounted and walked up to mines, however my 150 latched onto my raptor and killed it. it then attatched onto me. we both had 1000 blood packs each, the tame rates were 5x taming, 2x consumption. however mines gained more per feed. i looked up and feeding it tames increaes its tame speed .i finished way earlier than riley who was only half way done. his needed more, so i had to give him my left overs, we were there for about 2 hours (give or take) taming that one stalker. we managed to get 2 more, then we decided to just breed them. here is where the problem came, we could not fit them into out tree base. so we bred them outside. when the egg was slayed we could not move it. so we had to set everything up where it was. we managed to all get bred out stalkers with the best stats. mines was 100% imprinted and the best overall. when we went out we were almost killed by a spino. now i dont mind how long it took to tame, as it was a fun and new way. what i did not like was show long it took to get the blood to do so. then to almost loose one with really good stats to a low level spino. these things are extremely fragile and have very little damage output. i am not complaining but only stating the truth. for something that overall took 6-8 hours to get (prep included) this thing certainly does not uphold expectations. these things are bad ass, really useful in term of traveling and taming. however its stats are just not up to date with how long and how hard it is to get the resources to tame this creature, i propose a few things to make thing somewhat balanced. keep in mind all of these things need to be added but maybe one or two.

.increase the blood stalkers health and melee

.add some kind of saddle or armour

.make it require less blood to tame

. have the cool down be like 5-10 seconds, or no cool down at all

.have a better way to collect blood, maybe a better tool or the ability to collect blood from tames

.make leech blood a kibble for the blood stalker

these ideas will in someway improve the bloodstalker. honestly the leech blood kibble and increased stats are my favorite ones. anyway again this is not a complaining rant but rather a way to improve them.

People are already complaining about them on PVP and it will only get worse with increased stats/breeding. It should have probably been an unbreedable dino like the Karki. When people start complaining more and more about it, it will get nerfed like the Mana but the nerfs will probably take some time. 

Breeding will at the beginning balance out the stats but if they dismount riders too easily and nearly 1 shot them, nerfs will come in the future.

I think some people found ways to tame them with less blood as I read in some thread? If the lower cost way doesn't work I can only agree to lower the amount by a lot since 1k blood bags is just crazy...

1 hour ago, Fukushu said:

People are already complaining about them on PVP and it will only get worse with increased stats/breeding. It should have probably been an unbreedable dino like the Karki. When people start complaining more and more about it, it will get nerfed like the Mana but the nerfs will probably take some time. 

Breeding will at the beginning balance out the stats but if they dismount riders too easily and nearly 1 shot them, nerfs will come in the future.

I think some people found ways to tame them with less blood as I read in some thread? If the lower cost way doesn't work I can only agree to lower the amount by a lot since 1k blood bags is just crazy...

well i have been reading threads with people complaining about how its too weak  compared to how hard it is too tame. they are still hard to tame as i tamed one only a few hours ago. just give them a slight stat increase or some kind of armour.

Archived