Mining Drill

Noa

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I carry the drill everywhere. It's a great "gimme what I need fast" item. I also use it during the initial beachhead for a new map. I can usually have a mid sized base up and running in 30 minutes with the wood, thatch, fiber, and stone rates... balanced with the weight reduction.

For metal... I use with when moving hordes of metal from a magmasaur to argie... then argie to indy forge. If I don't have to move, I can overload insane amounts just to migrate those loads.

As for the material cost to build and repair... I guess that depends on where you are in your game. In general, resources of any kind are not an issue at this point.

That all said, I don't think it is OP or anything. It is not the best collector... but it is the best tool in the game in tandem with other elements.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/13/2020 at 3:46 PM, NZScruffy said:

... came here looking for solution to sound bug.. which very much breaks the game for me. Can't find one, so found my own solution. Doesn't remove sounds completely, but makes it MUCH quieter and bearable to continue playing:

Delete the sound file, problem half solved:

MiningDrill_Idle_Cue.uasset

s_miningdrill_idle.uasset

The level of incompetence at Wildcard is extraordinary lol  Literally exactly the same bugs keep repeating themselves. You'd think they'd learn after solving the same bug the first time. But no, they just keep releasing new DLCS with all the same bugs as the last one, and the one before that... Boggles the mind.  Then they release a dozen updates, none of which fix the bugs they ALREADY have solutions for from last time they fixed the same bug...

Ahh I love it, when have a Issue, solve it in the most practical way possible. Definitely going to look into that file for deletion. Ty mate, seems like the perfect solution

Archived