X-Rock Elemental

DarthSkywarp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with this , already k.o 2 x golems and they simply don’t eat . 
the first one, I tamed inside cave ( so I found here that taming is disabled ... so move on ) 

second one I lured out of cave and k.o him a bit far of cave ( second vulca entrance where’s a lava pool of some kind  ), and he still don’t eat ...

help !! 

On 5/8/2020 at 11:40 AM, tomlutom said:

This need repair i take golem out to 10 66 and golem no feeding. so playes must finding place where taming work? realy? i must knock him give him kibble and wait and if no feeding wait after torpor decrease to  0 move him on another place and trying again and again? realy?  good job wildcard.

I would guess that you need to move them out of the range of the volcano eruptions.  The areas they seem to tame in tends to be that far away.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 8:09 PM, FOSKITOS said:

good job wildcard, all the farming I did was for nothing 

There is zero benefits to tame a X-golem rather than a normal golem (just the skin is cooler) so you chose to tame the hard one it's on you man

To tame the X-golem just make them follow youout of mission area... speak to HLNA and show mission bounderies gg

Archived