Can't ride ANY dinosaur after fixing a glitch.

RoaringWhiteTiger778

As the title says, after I fixed a glitch in the bog biome I wasn't able to ride or access the inventory of my megatherium or interact with dropped inventories and HLN-A. I tried cryopods, killing my character, completely shutting off the game and re-listening to the same glitch. If this helps it's singleplayer and was the glitch near the gas spires. HLN-A talks about how they've been killing survivors instead of putting them to sleep. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, RoaringWhiteTiger778 said:

As the title says, after I fixed a glitch in the bog biome I wasn't able to ride or access the inventory of my megatherium or interact with dropped inventories and HLN-A. I tried cryopods, killing my character, completely shutting off the game and re-listening to the same glitch. If this helps it's singleplayer and was the glitch near the gas spires. HLN-A talks about how they've been killing survivors instead of putting them to sleep. Any ideas?

There are two threads about this in the PC bugs section. The solutions so far are to get off your mount some distance away from the glitch or have your creature follow you afterwards.

Archived