How to kill Wild Wyverns?

click56

How to kill Wild Wyverns?

Me and my brother play on splitscreen (Xbox One) in a single player world on the island. Me and my brother had thylacoleos that were imprinted and mate boosted to each other. We went to the artic biome and got all the explorer notes. We killed a bunch of alpha carnos and rexs and raptors. We got our stats to about 700 melee and 3-4k health. We had plenty of stamina. We got a bit bored of the island so we decided to go to ragnorok and explore. We quickly found the wyvern trench and were very interested in it. When we were scouting a level 45 poisen wyvern  we panicked and attacked them. We hit them 4-5 times and it fell to the ground dead. We were triumphant and went back to the trench. I shot a blue wivern, clueless to its level. It rushed at me and I tried to lead it back to the plains. I then was suprised to see the cool lightning shooting out of its mouth. I looked at my health and welp, i was on half health. I asked my brother to help but he was out of stamina. I was on my own. I dismounted trying to cryopd him. Another batch of lightning came in; instantly killing me and my best creature. The wivern flew back to the trench. Leaving my brother alone. I vowed for revenge and tamed 2 level 80 pteras and 5 level 200+ I have one that can carry me with a full set of guile comfortablely so does my brother. We thought about getting revenge with them but then an idea came to mind. Auto turrets. We have the matierials to craft one and a generator so we could craft one. Would the less expensive pterranadon strategy work or should we use auto turrets? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

• 8 months later...

If you boost the growth rates to max you wont need milk at all. I recently got a 155 and 100 lighting and poisen using a pteranedon. The pt had 5k health and did about 500 dmg. It was mutated and fully imprinted and mate boosted with another pt with simmaler stats. I killed the wyver by aggroing one then going in circles so it cant hit me with breath and at the same time i can bite his butt. After a couple of twirls it was dead. The other pt might get in the way so make sur both of you are circling right beside each other so the wyvern does not switch target. DONT fight multiple wyverns at once cause you will die. Wild wyver dont have too much health so an auto turret with about 25-100 bullet should take down most wyverns. Used this method to kill an alpha wyvern. I got 50 milk from the alpha. Stealing eggs is easy with a pt. Just remember u will need a ton of fire places and tons of wood. It takes 7 days  and 8 hours of incubating for the eggs to hatch so without a boost it will be extremely long time till they hatch. Then raising them will also take a long time. Wyverns dont need milk as soon as they are born. Only feed them milk when there Food bar is zero. You can also use these cheats to hatch them. To hatch"Cheat hatchegg" and to fully raise"Cheat setbabyage 1" You wont be able to imprint if you raise it up using commands but if you hatch it using commands you will still be able to imprint. Hope this helps.~TheHumanTiger

Archived